It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annual UFO Visits

page: 1

join
share:
RR

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
While reading an article at Whitley Streiber's Unknown Country site I stumbled on this rather odd statement:

There are a number of repeating UFOs in the world, the most notable being the Camarillo UFO in California

(Link to source article)

Apparently from what I've been able to find out so far is that an apparent UFO appears every year around Thanksgiving over Camarillo CA and has for the last 9 or 10 years. I've never heard of anything like this before and was wondering if anyone else had.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by RR]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i have never heard about this case before. Just found an article on rense about it :

CALIFORNIA STRANGE LIGHT RETURNS
LOS ANGELES -- Dr. Leir writes, "For the 7th Year, the mysterious Camarillo UFO has returned. It has been seen now from two different areas. One in Camarillo and one in Carpenteria west of L.A. David Anderson with International MUFON is in the process of trying to triangulate the object and get an estimate of it's altitude. It's behavior is the same as it has been in previous years. It appears high in the Northwestern sky as a very bright star in about a window from 4:30 to 5:30 PM. It traverses the sky with a southeast heading and lasts for approximately 15 minutes. It is seen to spawn other bright objects which sometimes return to the original object. When it leaves, it folds up into a straight bright line and is gone. We have no further information to give a clue as to what this object is since it was filmed through Celestron 6 telescope some years ago. It is just pathetic that there is no interest or money to solve this mystery. I have even called Moorpark College (Local to this area) and they simply did not ever get back to me, even after talking with one of the professors there. I have also contacted the local amateur astronomical society and they also have no interest. This is absolutely pathetic and disgusting. Shame on so called organized science. Thanks to Dr. Leir.

Source www.rense.com...

I know two other cases where a ufo come back to the same place several years in a row :
The famous ufo appearance during independance day in mexico (1991,1992,1993).
And during the Goodwood Revival Festival in uk (2003, 2004). Info here.

new topics

join