It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for Billon-Dollar Lottery Madness

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: N3k9Ni

but who do you trust knowing that they know you know (unless you are one of them) nothing about investment. How would you know wether or not they are giving you good advice, bad advice. How would you know if they are writing themselves into your investments by recommending that you set up some kind of a trust and give them control over your money by recommending that you make them xyz office holder etc.

I've been to a couple of investment advisers and I've had no idea what they were talking about. Nor did I have any idea whether they were playing me for fool or not. I never went with any of them because I just did not trust them but when you suddenly got 10s+ of millions, you have to trust someone don't you?

Therein lies the risk of unknowingly being a fool.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

It is recommended that you research and identify a well established reputable firm. One that may have been around for like 70-100 years now and has handled other very large portfolios over multiple generations. Therefore it is likely the best firms to handle such a sensitive bundle would be located in places such as New York City, Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston and so on as these are some of the largest and oldest financial cities in America with some very well established pedigree in the asset management industry/business.

Dont live there? No problem! Your almost a billionaire, you can afford to visit twice a month to check with your advisers in person. This is the kind of money that can help you establish multi-generational dynasties for your bloodline make your families name a household staple over the next hundred years. It is recommended you have only the best of the best handling your fortune.

The question is once you find the right manger, how do you make sure it continues to grow? As in, what industry ad niche will one want to help create jobs in? Do you want a high yielding industry with comparatively high competition and risk, or do we play it safe and just allow the interest do its thing??

Me personally, I wold turn half of it into metal and bury it in various places in the country just out of paranoid fear of losing it to bandits, government thievery, and market crash. Paper and digital assets can literally disappear overnight and have destroyed many an established companies. After all, a bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush.

<< 1  2   >>

join