It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunmen attack tourist hotel in Hurghada on Egyptian Red Sea coast, reportedly carrying ISIS flags.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Three armed men have reportedly stormed a hotel in the Red Sea city of Hurghada, one of Egypt’s most popular tourist resorts.

Breaking News Feed @pzf BREAKING NEWS: Gunmen attack tourist hotel in Hurghada on Egyptian Red Sea coast, reportedly carrying ISIS flags. BBC

Two different sources have this

RT: www.rt.com...
BNF: twitter.com...

Will post more info as available
edit on 8-1-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Oh boy here we go again.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

#ing pieces of #, the world seriously needs to come to terms with who we are at war with and why! The enemy refuses to put on a uniform!!!

My thoughts are with the victims, this # is disgusting,I hope everyone walks out alive.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

If countries around the world don't start putting their differences aside and start joining forces to eliminate this evil off the face of the earth, ISIS will continue to kill innocent people wherever they can.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Isis is just one head of the snake.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

won't be visiting the Great Pyramid/Sphinx anytime soon... being an American and all

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Reports from RT say 2 European tourists dead

www.rt.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The RT report is a bit vague. On the one hand it says the gunmen were after security forces, but stabbed two tourists who were Israeli Arabs WTF. (reference there is Al ragbags call to kill all jews) Elsewhere is says there were no other casualties, although one gunman of three was killed. Sounds like a fecking Keystone cops episode!

Slightly updated here,

edit on 8-1-2016 by smurfy because: video.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
EDIT

Sky news saying
1) 3 tourists stabbed but alive.
2) One terrorist killed - one injured.
edit on 8/1/16 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/1/16 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/1/16 by EnigmaAgent because: I cant count - LOL

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Put them down like animals.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

They are to chicken s#%t to meet on the battlefield.

That in my opinion is the whole problem. They hide among the populace. People cry about backlash against all Muslims but in truth you can not tell the difference until it is too late.

After the recent Paris attacks, police raided an apt. and had a shoot out with some of the killers. They said one was wearing a suicide vest.
So think about that a second. An apt. building where ( I haven't heard details) but many families may live. In at least one unit there is suicide bomb making materials.

That leaves like 2 conclusions:
1) The bomb making, suicide vest wearing muslims extremist fit in and looked like any normal peaceful Muslim... or
2) the bomb making, suicide vest wearing muslims were known to be such but not reported by their neighbors.

Imagine renting the apt above their unit, putting your baby to bed in a crib just feet above a bunch of whackos building bombs.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Gee Hurghada has changed a lot since I spent some holidaying time there in 1980, none of those Western style hotels then, or asphalt roads, was more like an Arabic version of those old American Western towns of the 1800's, dirt roads, donkeys and carts, mercedes taxis ......
Back then the Palestinians were the terrorists of the day.
edit on 010000007716 by muzzy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join