It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...Monks see Extra Terrestrial powers...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I just read this article www.indiadaily.com... and thought it worthy of a mention.

Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012

I've heard a lot, and read a lot about 2012, but this really stood out. When a group of monks start making these predictions, i believe they are well worth listening to. It does say, however, that these reports came from tourists who had visited the monastries and not directly from the monks themselves.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Why would aliens want to help us?

I guess the Sirians described in Robert Temples The Sirius Mysterymay want to stop this as they (according to Temple) have had an active part in our developement.

Shorty

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Why would aliens want to help us?

I guess the Sirians described in Robert Temples The Sirius Mysterymay want to stop this as they (according to Temple) have had an active part in our developement.

Shorty

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I am very sorry for the triple post.

It was a mistake please delete the two that needed to be deleted.

Sorry people.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by shorty]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Sorry, but this has already been posted before in a couple of threads that include the same link.
I'll close this thread , but here's a link to one that is open if you would like to add any comments to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-1-2005 by pantha]

top topics

join