It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alaska homestead made for partying!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I came across this local news story just a few minutes ago and it made me smile. I thought there would be a lot of folks on ATS that would get a kick out of this old timer and his little homestead up North.

I love his idea about how simplicity helps give you contentment. I totally agree. If I had the means, I'd live out my days in something similar -- with maybe a few more modern things :-P

I actually have a fairly good idea of where his place is...I've never taken the train up North, but if he lives on the rail line (we have only one up here) -- it wouldn't be hard to hop off.

I love that he has a party there every summer...

So without further ado...

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Did you watch the video? They show the rail line right in front of his property. They moon the train. Says it used to be a stopping point for RR. lol

Is a badd ass place. I could handle living there part time. Every now and then I like some high tech and modern conveniences as well as some night life.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I wonder how much it cost to ship that piano there!

"Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine, a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy."

-Ben Franklin

join