It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Eagle Webcam but THIS eaglet could hatch on Christmas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Romeo and Juliet, in a "secret" nest in North Florida, have already hatched one eaglet and it's sibling MAY be on the way today or tomorrow.

This week, tens of thousands of people around the globe are watching and waiting with great anticipation for a very special Christmas delivery. No, we're not talking about presents from Old Saint Nick...we're talking about baby Eaglets hatching from two eggs LIVE on internet video cameras. The first eaglet hatched on Tuesday evening December 22 and the second could very likely hatch on Christmas Eve or Day.

Business Wire Link

As, I am sure, most of you know the American Eagle Foundation is dedicated in loving memory to Bob Hatcher.
Link for his Legacy

I think I'm going to put the webcam on the TV so I can "keep an eagle eye" on things while last minute gift wrapping!

I thought I should provide the video of the first hatching for anyone who (for some reason) isn't able to view the live stream of eaglet #2...

Without further ado, I present to you the webcam link...

Eagle Cam
edit on 24-12-2015 by TNMockingbird because: spelling

edit on 24-12-2015 by TNMockingbird because: more specific

edit on 24-12-2015 by TNMockingbird because: add video

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
They are so beautiful.
We'll be checking in on them . Thanks and Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Cam # 2
Hatching now

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Soooo cute. Thank you. We missed the hatching...but I can see the lil hatchling.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You didn't miss it!

False alarm! LOL

The camera had focused on the egg and it seemed as if the beak was making progress but alas...

it's not here yet! LOL

The kids are fascinated and just don't understand "why people can't know where they are so they can go there?"

Oh the naivety of youth...

Oh, and Merry Christmas to you as well!

edit on 24-12-2015 by TNMockingbird because: manners

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Just beautiful!! Thanks so much. I missed the hatch but have seen the little ones. She's such a good momma.
Merry Christmas everyone!

top topics

join