It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-loving conservative calls for armed raids of ‘demonic’ yoga studios

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: olaru12

I guess in his mind, anyone who kneels down on the floor is connected with Islam? Those Yoga practitioners better run for their lives!!

Does that include the Catholics I wonder? My knees are still sore from when I was a kid.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I think Trump is as appealing as a cockroache's anus, but I don't think it's fair to link this dirtbag wanna-be terrorist to Trump's name. I only posted because I would have said the same if it was in relation to a candidate i supported, so I'm aiming to not be a hypocrite.

Besides, Trump has his boogeymen already. He'll move on to Hindus, yoga practitioners, gays, Wiccans, Gingers, Asians, Catholics, Blacks, autistics, Native Americans, Jews, diabetics and Spherical-Earthers after he's fulfilled a Final Solution to The Muslim / Mexican / Disabled Problem.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This whole thing stinks of precursor.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I think that this would not be something Christ would do. Doesn't that make him an anti-Christ?
edit on 12/23/2015 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Yeah, I can relate. I'm no longer a practicing Catholic. It seemed like mass was so robotic. Stand, kneel, sit, stand, sit, kneel...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Devino

That would apply more to Trump.

Trump...the antichrist?

Oh god what if the book of Revelation is true?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Is anyone keeping a count on the "Trump is bad" (negative) thread count versus the "Obama is bad".

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I am just wondering why rawstory thinks the idiot is news worthy.

Because he's an example of a Trump supporter

He was always there - and would never have made the news otherwise. Now he has a prophet and a legitimate platform

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

What a shoebat, lol. Though I have coined that, people can feel free to use this descriptor.

I think Theodore's parents beat you to the punch.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Seriously, though... this guy must be on some watchlists, right? Isn't this exactly what you'd expect of a guy who is one perceived slight away from shooting up an establishment he disagrees with?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: peter vlar

Yeah, I can relate. I'm no longer a practicing Catholic. It seemed like mass was so robotic. Stand, kneel, sit, stand, sit, kneel...

Nothing wrong with a bit of fitness, plus it keeps people from dozing off despite being stoned from all the incense.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrikeyMagnet
Seriously, though... this guy must be on some watchlists, right? Isn't this exactly what you'd expect of a guy who is one perceived slight away from shooting up an establishment he disagrees with?

You think? Tapped phone, www monitoring, along with all his friends and contacts.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Devino

That would apply more to Trump.

Trump...the antichrist?

Oh god what if the book of Revelation is true?
I like to play with semantics here a little and define "anti-Christ" literally, that which is against Christ's true teachings. It paints a lot of people and churches into this definition although you might not want to call them an antichrist to their face.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join