It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psychic writing and pariadolia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
since i developed hearing voices which ive recently found to be the resonators just below my eardrums and in my neck. It started in a group home looking at the speckled ceiling seeing my name and chaotic letters and shapes in the chaos of the speckles. random words and letters also reveal themselves in the floors with small marbalized designs as well. recently i was going through a scenario of aliens trying to find me to beam me up and government telling me to go with them for several days. medication has reduced the voices again. but in hospital the floor showed me my own face in the floor, along with more of what i call psychic writing. i think it is noticed because of the stress and desperation the chaos of hearing them causes.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
'positive schizophrenia' is very real.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
What sort of 'chaotic' letters are you seeing ?

Are they of another language used in the past ?

i ask because daemons often communicate in Latin so seeing Enochian / Celtic / Egyption signs would be plausible.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
basicly if i look at a location on the cieling, ill see partial words and a bunch of random letters after, then look away ill see faces and bodies, look back and its different letters than previously seen. like the transmissions i hear in voices draw and change matter. or so it seems. ive trained myself not to say the d-word..they seem to curse and possibly replicate.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join