It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gone for to long

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I wondered through the stars for over 400 years, I wanted to return to home, a place of my birth. When I left humans overpopulated that small blue speck, they forgot their true meaning and instead indulged into primate States of instincts. The closer I came to home the more I hoped it wasn't destroyed. Days and years passed and I finally reached the solar system, I passed Nyx, Saturn and eventually the moon and landed on a safe place on earth. Not a single human around, clean air and fresh water. A someone came from behind and said;" Welcome you have been gone for 400 years" I asked " How many humans are left? " She looked at me wondering if I really knew;" they all left for Mars six billion when they thought this world would die" I looked up to a little shining light in the sky and never looked back.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well that has to be one of the most interesting intros ever. Hello and welcome!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you! Well I'm gonna get kicked out again when I do something I'm not allowed

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anansi

Thank you! Well I'm gonna get kicked out again when I do something I'm not allowed

Then don't do that!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

the mods have a thing to kick me out after "666" posts. Its a statement from them, the "evil one is here"

Or maybe i just go to far

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Anansi

Hahahaha! 666 is the magic number I guess. Well, behave so you can stay around. See you on the boards!

new topics

top topics

join