It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying serpent/ Strange line across the sky in TX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So I was once smoking a cigarette in the back yard on a clear day, chatting with my brother, and I randomly look up into the sky and see the strangest sight of my life.
It was a line, from east to west across the entire horizon. a squiggly zigzaggy line almost the color of the sky. It was undulating, and it was shiny, and had a hard to describe color. it was like clear, but multicolored, purple or bluish in some places. It undulated across it's length rapidly. It came from the south and moved across the sky rapidly, northbound, in a split second.
An undulating line stretched across the sky east to west, moving northbound, and gone before I could say "Whoa!"
It looked like a scanner or something scanning the sky. I googled it at the time and I got results for sky serpents.
I have no idea what it was to this day.
Any of you ever seen anything like this?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MayanBoricua

Let me ask - was the screen name and profile pic a product of the sighting, or vice-versa?

Sorry, I can't help you... but Kukulkan.

edit on 16-12-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Quetzalcoatl ?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Maybe it was the NEXUS. Guinan was trapped there for awhile, she said it was better than Heaven and would do anything to get back to it, but with her remarkable self restraint kept her from searching for it. Kirk was trapped there also but left to help "the captain of the Enterprise".

Maybe you should have stood on your roof with your arms outstretched.

Gawd I'm a dork.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Sky serpent.
youtu.be...

Cannot embed on tablet.

You describe a sky serpent is all I can say. Are they real?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Did I just see an airplane towing a banner across the sky? Lol

edit on 16-12-2015 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Idk if that will help, just found it auto playing and it seems similar to this.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Its got nothin to do with my artwork; I just think it looks dope.

But back to that ufo(?)
imagine if the earth had a ring, and you were sitting outside looking at the earths ring.
Imagine how it would cover the entire sky and divide the skyin two halves
What would it look like to stand facing the ring and it suddenly rotates 180° across the globe and all you see from below is a great line move across the sky that is as long as the eye can see in both E&W, but very thin in width, appear from the south and disappear to the north. 1-5 seconds. elasped.

Except the line was not straight. It was squiggly. and it moved wierdly. Undulating in some portions. It was reminisent of a worm in the way it moved. Or many long thin worms in a row. Im describing its movements not appearance. it was not a static straight line like a ring would be. the line moved along its length as it travelled N-S

Its appearance blended in with the clear barely cloudy summer sky. Like a predator's cloak, or active camoflauge or what have you. Thats what its color/appearance was. like a bad cloaking device that only kinda works; it was many shades whiter than the sky. Kinda glowy. with a hue to it. In the colors I described in the OP.

I know what an aircrafts look like, and this was no airplane. No weather balloon, no Geico, no bull#.

I was just smoking a cigarette, and caught a glitch in the Matrix.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Northern lights maybe?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
In total jest here,

But sounds like you just seen a seam in the world, I think authors have approached such anomalies along the lines of the observer goes mad because they can not prove it they can not explain it correctly.

To Compensate for what they are not seeing it assumes the form closest to their experience they can get...

Like a big black blob in the blue sky floating there and undulating like a blob should not be seen only from the top of Tower of the America's in San Antonio.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Maybe a solar balloon, that would be my guess anyway.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

That would make sense.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

so when did it happen and where......I'm in Dallas and just north.....sounds like the moon holo-anomoly.huh!!

I'm curious and interested...Texas is special...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

It was around two years ago. I was only a lurker here then. But i definately saw what I saw. It was like someone took a barcode scanner to a snowglobe and I was standing inside it. It was an awesome sight. Im a bit disappointed no one has ever seen it.

top topics

join