It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man accused of robbing bank pulled feces from pants and ate it while testifying in attempt to convin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Greetings-

At least the late "Divine" ONLY ate dog turds in the classic film "Pink Flamingos" and 'Critical Bill' was only accused of eating turds in which He was immediately tagged "Brown Boy" in the movie "Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead".. At least 'this guy' took it upon Himself to do what the rest of Us are forced to do with the 'snippy' court system we have now, and eat 'snip'.

Guy w/bad breath- I salute You.... w/My left hand though cuz My right hand is My 'wiping hand'...

namaste

P.S. Hey guy, brush Your teeth prior to going back into general pop. because now with Your new found fame I'm thinking You'll be 'popular' in the yard..

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Good thing He didn't eat at TacoBellâ„¢ or else He would've been accused of drinking His own fecal matter...

"No, it's a Triple chocolate Latte"....

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
When I see this thread pop up I think of Dave Chappelle "It's DOODOO baby!"

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Courtroom Sketches or it didn't happen? I'd be happy with video and audio of the reactions of those in attendance.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
THe lesson i have learned here:

if you don't know how to pull off crazy, don't try to fake it.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Would have probably convinced me.

Anyone disturbed enough to do that sort of thing is, to my mind, insane. Crazy. A few fries short of a happy meal.

With a bit of further thought...

Yep, crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join