It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Intel to Obama: ISIS Is Not Contained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

A new U.S. intelligence report on ISIS, commissioned by the White House, predicts that the self-proclaimed Islamic State will spread worldwide and grow in numbers, unless it suffers a significant loss of territory on the battlefield in Iraq and Syria, U.S. officials told The Daily Beast.

The report stands in stark contrast to earlier White House assurances that ISIS had been "contained" in Iraq and Syria. And it is already spurring changes in how the U.S. grapples with ISIS, these officials said.

Remember Obama’s “Isis is contained” rap then they blew up France the next day.

So what is Obama going to do?

Besides put us to sleep tonight with another of his machine-like lullabies of pedantic, nonsensical cliché ridden empty platitudes of what we already know

He’s going to send in 200 men to fight ISIS!
Whoopi!

The roughly 200-strong team will conduct raiding operations in Iraq and Syria, coordinating strikes through a 50-man team that will work inside northern Syria with a band of U.S.-supported guerrillas known as the Syrian Arab Coalition.

LISTEN CLOSELY NOW
Here’s the most important item in this article people need to pay CLOSE ATTENTION TO!

I posted before that the US is working under a COVERT OPERATION FINDING ON THIS ISIS THING

Such operations are run by THE STATE DEPARTMENT

Remember Hillary Clinton on Benghazi

READ CAREFULLY:

“The State Department will continue to lead the overall ISIS campaign, with U.S. Central Command directing the campaign in Iraq and Syria, two U.S. officials said, saying that SOCOM was in no way being asked to take over the campaign.”

This is proof that the US is running off a covert operation finding NOT AN ABOVE BOARD FOREGN POLICY ACTIVITY

Here’s the proof in that by LAW THE STATE DEPARTMENT RUNS THIS COVERT OP:

The Special Activities Division (SAD) is a division of the CIA's National Clandestine Service, responsible for Covert Action and "Special Activities". These special activities include covert political influence and paramilitary operations. The division is overseen by the United States Secretary of State.[2]
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

John (Skull & Bones) Kerry!

Not even the conspiracy guys have reported this

You heard it here first

That’s why Obama cant do anything unless he takes it out of the covert operation.

Something he wont do

As a Covert operation they can do things and not have to tell us Like
Benghazi

WillTell
Reporting from the trenches

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Not that I care about Obama and want to come to his defense but it's recently been reported that CENTCOMM has been publishing false intelligence saying the bombing campaigns against ISIS has been nothing but a success when in reality it's been the exact opposite.

Analysts Accuse CENTCOM of Covering Up Cooked ISIS Intelligence

Allegations are mounting that senior intelligence officials at Central Command not only skewed findings on the ISIS war to please D.C., but tried to hide what they did.

edit on 6-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

What, you don't think they're going to do anything to risk that cushy post retirement job working for a Washington think tank do you?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
"In Iraq and Syria our campaignsite are taking out ISIL."

"We're cutting off thier financig"

"We're focusing on destroying ISIL."

"I will urge high tech leaders to"..... ughhh phhhhhht....

Sorry, but (no I'm not sorry) Barry speaks in circles and he has not a backbone in his body..... Now we're sending 200 soldiers over seas? Hmmmmmmm.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Woohoo!

It took an official report for Obama to realise what we all know; ISIS is a beast out of control.

What about now Obama? Are you ready to swallow your pride, pick up the phone and call Putin? He's still waiting......

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Not that I care about Obama and want to come to his defense but it's recently been reported that CENTCOMM has been publishing false intelligence saying the bombing campaigns against ISIS has been nothing but a success when in reality it's been the exact opposite.

Analysts Accuse CENTCOM of Covering Up Cooked ISIS Intelligence

Allegations are mounting that senior intelligence officials at Central Command not only skewed findings on the ISIS war to please D.C., but tried to hide what they did.

This doesn’t matter.

The operation of Centcom is likely a subterfuge.

This is a COVERT OPERATION the whole ISIS, SYRIA episode

Didn’t you read the proof I posted

Forget all that other sh__ it doesn’t matter the operation goals matter

“SOCOM was in no way being asked to take over the campaign.”

THIS WHOLE THING IS RUN BY THE STATE DEPARTMENT AS A COVERT OPERATION

Every thing we hear in the news is BS

The oped writer on the DB told the truth for a change

You got to learn to read closely between the lines and once in a while you'll get some truth

ISIS Syria IS A COVERT OPERATION!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Please read the rest

Obama is under orders by the COVERT OPERATION to follow what they do

Obama wont change until he removes the Covert operation from the finding

He may be scared or too lazy to do it because then he has to open up a whole new policy, something he is loath to do at the end of his administration

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I lost count after 12 how many times he said "ISIL"

WHEN BARACK OBAMA REFERS OVER AND OVER TO THE ISLAMIC STATE AS ISIL, HE IS SENDING A MESSAGE TO MUSLIMS ALL OVER THE MIDDLE EAST THAT HE PERSONALLY DOES NOT RECOGNIZE ISRAEL AS A SOVEREIGN NATION, BUT AS TERRITORY BELONGING TO THE ISLAMIC STATE.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

What you have stumbled upon is the group that is illegally trying to depose Assad.

They are the ones who started this all off.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Yeah the US government I stumbled across them

The CIA must have a "Presidential Finding" issued by the President of the United States in order to conduct these activities under the Hughes-Ryan amendment to the 1991 Intelligence Authorization Act.[1] These findings are then monitored by the oversight committees in both the US Senate and the House of Representatives.[4] As a result of this framework, the CIA "receives more oversight from the Congress than any other agency in the federal government".[5]

(this is the key here)

The Special Activities Division (SAD) is a division of the CIA's National Clandestine Service, responsible for Covert Action and "Special Activities". These special activities include covert political influence and paramilitary operations. The division is overseen by the United States Secretary of State.[2]
en.wikipedia.org...

So here is how this works.

Obama doesn’t have to do a dam thing but provide some bodies for these “paramilitary operations”

That’s why he won’t do a lot of boots on the ground because he’s depending on the COVERT OPRATION FINDING to deal with ISIS

But that finding likely has nothing to do with ISIS

It’s about overthrowing ASSAD as we’ve all speculated on before

They don’t even have a Covert finding to destroy ISIS its one to destroy ASSAD

Obama by LAW must operate ONLY with the covert operation

Consequently we have all this stalling and ridiculous acts

Like sending 200 men to fight ISIS

That’s within the “Paramilitary actions of the covert operations law

Defeating ISIS folks IS NOT EVEN ON TH E TABLE!

Boy are being deceived!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Watch the video - it was made in 2012.

And WOW has it proved itself to be true. I just watched it again and my mind is officially blown (again)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

How much you wanna bet that once Assad is taken out, "some way, some how", Al-Baghdadi rises to power.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Thanks I'll check it out

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Then they'll have their real nice big war$$$$$$

Obama will go off and get 1 million a speech and a library and we'll have a new puppet on a string

....and the bea$ goes on...

edit on 6-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

U.S. Intel to Obama: ISIS Is Not Contained - RubbbbbIIIIIIsssssshhhhhhh.

I have difficulty in accepting that ISIS is any threat all to anyone. At best it’s a 40-50 000 (20k was the original figure I read) man rag tag army armed with little more than arm held weapons. As I understand it they have no heavy artillery, no tanks, no planes but the US and its slave states would have us believe it has contingents and cells of soldiers almost all around the world.

People seem to forget that the US tried to get rid of Assad once before accusing him of all sorts of heinous crimes. Remember all chemical attacks he is supposed to have launched on his own people?

So now, Russia has an enemy on its doorstep and a new highly convenient enemy has appeared just in time to suit the US right down to the ground.

We are supposed to believe that the US lost and abandoned its desire to throw Assad out and his in fact now desperate to help Assad stop the latest barely visible minute army from attacking Syria. We are supposed to believe that now the US cares so much for Assad and Syria that they and their slave states have decided to defend Syria against this rag tag army with such desperation that they did bother asking Syria or Assad if they even wanted the US's help in getting rid of ISIS Bin laden.

Why has not the most powerful military and intelligence and diplomatic force the world has ever seen, seem to be incapable of throwing out a, shall we say, 50,000, man rag tag army out of Syria. Why has it failed so vary miserably that its had to call upon its slave (partner) states to help after supposedly bombing ISIS bin laden for what is now, 12 months??? Even the Australians are helping them now!

I read in recent times the US has been in Syria for more than 12 months and flown well over a 1,000 missions and they still cant throw them out? Absolute Rubbish!!! The most powerful milit-tree force the world has ever seen with the most sophisticated weaponry the world has ever seen, and they still cant chuck out a 20,000 band of rag tag bandits out.

Russia can, It comes along and flies 6 -8 missions and just about cleans em out completely. Is Russia that much better than the US?? Obviously is.

I seriously question either the intelligence or the motives of those who support the US claims and position on ISIS.

new topics

top topics

join