It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question about the Recent California Tragedy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
While I followed the tragedy in Californing pretty much from when it was first posted here, I have been a bit busy the last day or so and haven't been able to get caught up yet on some of the newer post. I apologize for starting another thread about it, but I figure it is the easiest way to get a quick answer.

I've been curious about a lot of points of this whole thing, some I had posted, but the most recent thing that has been in the forefront for me now is if there was ever any confirmation that the person that got in the original argument that was witnessed by some and supposedly what caused the shooter to leave to begin with, was one of those among the deceased victims.

I mean theoretically if that person was the one that caused the spark to this incident, seems they should have been one of the first taken out if that is where a anger issue was actually targeted. If they were a survivor, who and where are they and what became of them? Seems to me the press and the law enforcement agency's would want to talk to them. Would also seem if the press did talk to them we would be seeing it over and over wouldn't we? Seems to me they could supply some interesting knowledge of what this may have been all about.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

The person in question was among those that were killed.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thank you for the update. Guess those are some answers we will never know now. Have they said who they were or what they do or if they worked together or whatnot?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Farook was also one of the first to arrive at the party.
FBI believes he was 'casing' the area.
Survivor also said the woman opened fire first.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Yes, they worked together.
The man was a Messianic Jew.
Many of the killed...recently held a baby shower for Farook and his wife.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: butcherguy

Thank you for the update. Guess those are some answers we will never know now. Have they said who they were or what they do or if they worked together or whatnot?

Yes. I am not sure what the guys name was, but there are news reports and mentions of him in threads on ATS.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yes it will take a little getting used to there being no real survivors and no questions to answer, just quick closure; ' People died', case closed and onto the next imminent tragedy anew.

We will adapt; there's always plenty distractions to keep from swelling, from now on.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oops, Dwelling, I mean

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

CV Claverie feeling pained.
December 3 at 7:47pm · Edited ·

The islamic terrorist who took the Life of my friend & bro in Christ, Nicholas Thalasinos, on yesterday in San Bernadino, CA, had been threatening him, telling him that islam will rule the world, Christians and Jews deserve to die; and that he (Nicholas) was going to die.

But, they aren't reporting that in the "news" ...
I wonder why ...

‪#‎BecauseTheWindsAreChanging_ThatsWhy‬...

abc7.com...

m.facebook.com...
edit on 6-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

wow...that is something...why isn't this in the news?

new topics

top topics

join