It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson spoke truth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: skoalman88
I like Charlie M.

Path of least resistance: Anyone that carves a swastika at 'third eye location' into ones forehead (looking in MIRROR) should know it will be reversed as an image.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

I believe he was viewed as a threat to this country in more ways than one ...very anti establishment and wasn't afraid to speak out against big government big corporations.he did some very evil things and definitely mentally ill in a lot of ways but aside from his mental issues he seemed extremely intelligent...

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
Read more at www.brainyquote.com...

I can't dislike you, but I will say this to you: you haven't got long before you are all going to kill yourselves, because you are all crazy. And you can project it back at me, but I am only what lives inside each and every one of you.
Read more at www.brainyquote.com...

Manson quotes

edit on 5-12-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22
He babbled nonsense to those impaired unfortunates within hearing distance.
edit on 5-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

He's always seemed like a disturbingly lucid sociopath to me. Seems like he grasps some elements of realty better than saner minds.

Then be damned glad he never got into politics. Hopefully our more dangerous psychopaths will continue to gravitate towards the entertainment industry.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrandCourtJester

originally posted by: incoserv

He's always seemed like a disturbingly lucid sociopath to me. Seems like he grasps some elements of realty better than saner minds.

Then be damned glad he never got into politics. Hopefully our more dangerous psychopaths will continue to gravitate towards the entertainment industry.

You think that corralling is a saving grace?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join