It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alter bridge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
ok creed has broken up now the lead singer is in a new group called alter bridge im in the uk and ive just heard of creed have all there albums and found out they split up :bnghd: now a new band alter bridge has came along how does it mesure up to creed your ideas

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Their pretty good, i got alter bridges album a few weeks ago

However their not in the same league as Creed were.....yet

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
No i can agree with that creed gave us somthing that they are lacking at the moment but the album is really decent go out and buy it its a great new start for scot phillips

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
well my opinion differs from the others....first things first....scott stapp was creeds lead singer....and he went on a solo career.....the remaining members of creed got a new lead singer and formed alter bridge....which in my opinion is awesome....as much respect as i have for creed and scott stapp....he seemed fake thus making the message in the songs fake....alter bridge seems true to form....i can not only hear the message in the music....but feel it as well.
HoundDog

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think the band is OK, but they need to do something with that new singer. Scott Stapp wasn't that great either, IMO. Mark Tremonti is a great guitar player, but his arrogance really makes me want to beat him with his stinking guitar. Repeatedly, about the neck and head.

:bash: Take that, Mr. "I'm the greatest guitarist ever"

[edit on 2/3/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
I think the band is OK, but they need to do something with that new singer.

OK, OK, OK. I take it back. I've been listening to the album some more and I have to admit it's growing on me. Regardless if he's an arrogant bastard or not, ol' Mark Tremonti is definitely on track on this album. The singer's not so bad, either, I think I just got burned out on "Open Your Eyes". Those over repeatin' radio rotations will do that heheh.

new topics

top topics

join