It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Buildings Found On The Moon: Google Earth Coordinates Included

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Seems some found some very odd structures on the moon a while back and and has some photos and coordinates.

Strange lights in the craters of the moon are the new discovery of the researcher Marcelo Irazusta. The lights 30 to 80 meters long can be seen neatly. Its brightness changes over the hour. It is interesting to see that there is a green surface. Some coordinates are: (copy past them)
27°22'5.33"N 150°43'14.79"E
30 ° 39'12.68 "N 152 ° 3'11.86" E
30 ° 27'13.33 "N 152 ° 56'7.77" E
30 ° 29'39.60 "N 152 ° 53'11.88" E
30 ° 21'28.97 "N 153 ° 5'38.89" E
30 ° 11'8.38 "N 152 ° 56'5.32" E
31°37'44.81"N 153°14'49.94"E

Heres the video to go along with it:

youtu.be...

Here is the full article UFO
edit on 24-11-2015 by beyondtheskys because: added full article

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondtheskys
What does ATS think about this?

I disagree these show any structures on the Moon whatsoever.

Was that your YouTube video, by chance?

Only curious because of how few views it has...

Cheers.

edit on 11-24-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondtheskys

That one should never, ever use Google Earth/Moon as "evidence" for things like this due to low resolution, jpg artifacts and stitching.

Instead, use the LROC images and get back with us.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It's interesting that all of the aliens in those buildings brighten and dim their room lights at the same time. Or perhaps they could be huge neon signs or Christmas lights?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I never thought that I would see a video about "structures" on the Moon less realistic than the documentary I saw on Netflix called "Unidentified Lunar Objects"..... and this video wasn't even entertaining.

At least the ULO "documentary" was entertaining and fun to watch and daydream about.

edit on 24-11-2015 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Your title is misleading. Second line

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Noo It went along with the article I was reading HERE

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's interesting that all of the aliens in those buildings brighten and dim their room lights at the same time. Or perhaps they could be huge neon signs or Christmas lights?

No , they are on a timer to conserve power. You know how much CO2 is released into the moon's atmosphere by their power plants ?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

No , they are on a timer to conserve power. You know how much CO2 is released into the moon's atmosphere by their power plants ?

Please... PLEASE end this thread NOW.
There is ZERO chance a better reply will be added.
Please let this go out on top.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

I hope you did catch the "feelings" behind the post , right ?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

I hope you did catch the "feelings" behind the post , right ?
YES!!!!
THAT is why that last post MUST be the period at the end of the sentence. (Deleting all other posts placed after, including ours).

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
flagg starr....that's not all......there is a ton of evidence......like on tv even.

the shot of the second lunar coming down the ladder.....there's a water tower shape on the horizon for all to see....4 miles out
shown on tv a lot....on purpose I suppose....

I have tons more
edit on 24-11-2015 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondtheskys
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Noo It went along with the article I was reading HERE

Thank-you for the article! I retract my statement about Christmas lights, or Neon Signs. I'll go along with whatever our E-Steamed UFO ATS forum buffs determine is causing these incredible anomalies.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Damn. They finally found my vacation spot. Hell
The taxes!

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerminalVelocity

That one should never, ever use Google Earth/Moon as "evidence" for things like this due to low resolution, jpg artifacts and stitching.

Instead, use the LROC images and get back with us.

This ^^.

However this doesn't appear to be Google Earth's view - at least not the one that appears on my screen. What is the source of the overlay?

To be taken seriously, you need to be looking at all sources: Chandrayaan images, or Chang'e-2, or Kaguya, or Lunar Orbiter, or Soviet, or ESA, or Apollo Panoramic, Metric and Hasselblad images, in fact all of them. You should be saying exactly which images you looked at. You should be showing craters under different lighting conditions.

And you should most definitely not just be making **** up.

There are no alien bases, it is not green, and no-one is turning on any lights up there.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20072345]onebigmonkey...but what about the objects seen leaving the moon since 1900....

in 1929 a military Colonel reported a definite one in a well known incident.....drawings even. Here on the planet, I saw a big one came in to say hi to me.....on a ground track to take him over Dallas Love Field one minute out on a heading of about 340 pullin' a good 4000AGL......hail, maybe lower!!

Twas a big sucker

edit on 25-11-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 25-11-2015 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: [post=20072345]onebigmonkey...but what about the objects seen leaving the moon since 1900....

in 1929 a military Colonel reported a definite one in a well known incident.....drawings even. Here on the planet, I saw a big one came in to say hi to me.....on a ground track to take him over Dallas Love Field one minute out on a heading of about 340 pullin' a good 4000AGL......hail, maybe lower!!

Twas a big sucker

Why does your post frighten me?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20072369]carewemust......sorry man, I'll do better.....I like to post casually sometimes.....you should have seen my reply two days ago about the Holy Spirit guiding my grammer and content.....also, i'm somewhat polluted....

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kissy princess
Your title is misleading. Second line

Hehe someone else caught that. "Alien Base on Moon, Here's Pics of Earth as Proof".

edit on 25-11-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join