It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonald's Sued Over "Cold, Salty Crappy French Fries"!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
After a long day at school, the kid begged his Mom to take him to McDonald's. He needed to have a "Fresh Hot French Fry Fix"! After a 20 minute wait in the drive thru line the moment was finally here...the bag was placed in the hands of Mom and down the road they went. Upon retrieval of said bag it was determined that the fries received were not "Fresh" or "Hot"...they were cold and soggy and too salty!

The kid had a fit the size of Texas, kicking and screaming all the way home, these jerks would pay for screwing him this way, how could they give me these crappy fries after I waited all day?

A solution was formulated and a lawyer was consulted, they would Sue Those Bastards....Now how much is getting crappy fries worth?

The kid told the lawyer...I want them to pay...$15,000,000 for their callous disregard for my satisfaction!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Kid? You get what you pay for.

edit on 24-11-2015 by intrptr because: YouTube

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Is this supposed to be a joke or an example of the pampered "My Way/Give It To Me/ I WANT IT NOW" crowd?
Would it really surprise anyone to see this as a real case?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I bet Kim would eat them

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Not saying I don't believe it...but do you have a link to the story?
Or is this your own personal story of you or your son?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Dude, their fries taste like -bleep- if you let them get cold. It's the oil they use. It's nasty. Bout time someone complains.
--not worth the amount their supposedly suing for, considering the fries are a dollar, but yeah. I hope it's real, maybe it'll be a wake-up call to McDo's to work on their fry-game.
edit on 24-11-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I'm not sure if this is a real story or not. You have no link, but you tell it like it actually happened, but then again you put this topic in the jokes forum. Yet the story isn't funny. So I'm not sure what this is supposed to be.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Even a quick check shows you that the fries are from mccains, they visit stores regularly . Also the fries are cooked in rapeseed oil.

Mcdonalds is such an easy target. I feel so, so bad for the people who work there. When i go in for a morning coffee they're always being abused!

new topics

top topics

join