It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien contact planes with lasers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The FBI investigation into recent incidents involving laser beams aimed at aircraft has found no link to terrorism, the Department of Homeland Security's transportation security chief said Monday.

The government doesn't know where the lasers come from... what the ufo are trying to do?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I have a crazy theory about this.

Maybe the UFOs are tagging the airplanes which are releasing chemtrails, it can be a warning to the government to stop spraying, from outside it would seem random tagging, but for those who know which plains spray chemtrails and which don't it can be a powerful message.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I think its just vary stupid people doing varystupid things and when thay get cought will go to jail. ufos would not youse of the shelf lasers.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by slayerfan]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Well, you can't expect the FBI to say that the lasers are military grade, high tech or that they don't know, nobody would catch a plane then, so I don't think the info about the "of the shelf lasers" is credible.

[edit on 5/1/2005 by OniShiro]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OniShiro
I have a crazy theory about this.

Maybe the UFOs are tagging the airplanes which are releasing chemtrails, it can be a warning to the government to stop spraying, from outside it would seem random tagging, but for those who know which plains spray chemtrails and which don't it can be a powerful message.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but what exactly are chem trails? Ive seen them on this sight b4 and Im not sure what they are.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
You obviousley missed this thread
WAR: FBI Charges Laser Suspect Under Patriot Act: Despite Acknowledging Not A Terrorist Act

that doesn't mean anything in todays world. they charged mcveigh with the OK city bombing didnt they. they just need to prosecute someone.

top topics

join