It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join the Global Meditation Event in 10 minutes Nov 21 3:12pm EST, 8:12pm UTC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Some say these events have power, some say they don't. What have you got to lose? Join the global consciousness movement and try to change the world, or at least have a peaceful few minutes.

Next 24 hours will be decisive for how many people join us and how much impact or meditation will have on the planetary situation. Therefore I would ask all of you to spread the news about this meditation far and wide. Youtube videos are the easiest way to make this viral and they have been translated into 30 languages:

Recent false flag attacks in Paris were orchestrated by Black Nobility families behind the Jesuits as part of the occult war, to disrupt the energy grid and instill more fear. It is well known that Paris is an important energy vortex for Goddess energies, especially for Goddess Isis:

Global meditation Event

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Recent false flag attacks in Paris were orchestrated by Black Nobility families behind the Jesuits as part of the occult war, to disrupt the energy grid and instill more fear. It is well known that Paris is an important energy vortex for Goddess energies, especially for Goddess Isis:

WoW, that made my head hurt.

Let me get this correct......

"We' want the goddess isis to get her energy?

I guess I am not enlightened, Paris is an important energy vortex?

Black nobility controls the Jesuits in an occult war against who? And how can they 'disrupt' the energy?

The attacks were false flags?

So do I concentrate for ISIS and the Paris vortex or against the black nobility and the Jesuits?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I suggest you do whatever you feel is in alignment with what feels right to you, whatever resonates with your intelligent infinity.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Oh no, but Isis is goddess of sex and war!
if you want to praise her: # a stranger and shoot a terrorist. Have fun!

top topics

join