It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Temperatures Skyrocketing (Again)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

Oh jeez give me a break with that nonsense.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mc_squared

I said that the graph used incomplete data. If you want to call that cherry picking, mmm kay.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

The science, the observations, are straight forward.

CO2 levels are rising quickly, along with CH4. This is a direct result of human activity.

The misdirection is fueled by interests who profit off of selling the world on petroleum.....they do not want to lose their cash cow....short term.profit margins are killing this planet.

We have the ingenuity to change our ways, however lobbyists, professional trolls, and useful idiots turn the crystal clear science into a mud slinging 'debate'.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

The idea of measuring every where on the surface of the planet without actually measuring everywhere is bogus on its face.
Yes. No one claims that temperatures everywhere on the planet are being measured. So that would seem to be somewhat of a strawman argument.

Ultimately the AGW people's data is the same as poling results from a biased survey agency.
It's the same data that everyone uses. It's the data which is available.
edit on 3/13/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes
I think all of the science oriented sane AMERICANS need to start moving the deniers towards the truth of there denial.

Simply put, they deny global warming because of the potential impact on business, and the potential impact on "freedom" of business, paired with the potential intervention of the big bad government.

This is the argument we need to have now. These people are dishonest and we need to call them on it.

My analogy is like Holocaust deniers. Deep in their hearts they know it went down as they say---they're denying that there's anything wrong with it.
edit on 21-3-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

originally posted by: yesyesyes
I think all of the science oriented sane AMERICANS need to start moving the deniers towards the truth of there denial.

Simply put, they deny global warming because of the potential impact on business, and the potential impact on "freedom" of business, paired with the potential intervention of the big bad government.

This is the argument we need to have now. These people are dishonest and we need to call them on it.

My analogy is like Holocaust deniers. Deep in their hearts they know it went down as they say---they're denying that there's anything wrong with it.

Dishonesty is saying that there is proof of something that happens in the future.

Holodomor Deniers are the ones in the Global Warming Hoax.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join