It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian passports found at Paris attacks scene were fakes made in Turkey

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk
I have 2 questions -
1: Why do terrorists always carry their passports?
2: Why are their passports bomb/fire proof?

They don't and they aren't, but I see where you're taking this...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It has been circulating for a while that the flood of people out of "Syria" are not all from SYria but are basically mostly carrying faked papers stating they are from there in order to claim refugee status.

"I'm Hasan from Afghanistan" garners less international victim status than "I'm Hasan from Syria," so those are the papers Hasan buys for himself and he leaves with better victim cred.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The evidence necessary to remove from power those who refuse your business will always be made bomb proof.

Passports seem to be indestructible when they must lead to prosecution of regimes to facilitate loans and pipelines...

It's a mystery that just has me stumped!

Maybe NASA should investigate the properties of passports and use them for the internal components of plasma drive engines as they seem to be invulnerable high energy stress.

I know! I will write to NASA.

Dear NASA.
Attn: Department of Material Sciences
~~~~~~~
edit on 2015 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: angryhulk

have you ever tried to burn a small book or thin one or a stack of papers , much of the inner part does nor burn unless it smolders for hours.
explosions do not always produce long burning fires, or shred everything. i have yet to see any pictures of the passports from 911 or this attack but i bet there are burn marks around the edges.

plus many people that travel to any place in the world use their passports for ID because some places will not except a drivers licenses or other forms of ID for foreign travelers. so that's why they carry them

You don't need to carry your passport around Paris.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

You don't need to carry your passport around Paris.

how many of the terrorists were french nationals, last i saw 5 were french nationals, with 3 of those living in Belgium.
three from Belgium, one from syria.

now if you were a terrorist, and needed to move around and operate in a foreign country, would you carry your French National ID card, or ID from your country, or would you get a fake passport and pretend your name was something else.

also if you read the last part of my post, you see that i said,

my post,

plus many people that travel to any place in the world use their passports for ID because some places will not except a drivers licenses or other forms of ID for foreign travelers. so that's why they carry them

no where did i say that in france you have to carry a passport or that they will not accept other forms of ID.
that being said here is part of the french ID law from wiki cause it's fast.

The law (Art. 78-1 to 78-6 of the French Code of criminal procedure (Code de procédure pénale)[35] mentions only that during an ID check performed by police, gendarmerie or customs officer, one can prove his identity "by any means", the validity of which is left to the judgment of the law enforcement official. Though not stated explicitly in the law, an ID card, a driving licence, a passport, a visa, a Carte de Séjour, a voting card are sufficient according to jurisprudency. The decision to accept other documents, with or without the bearer's photograph, like a Social Security card, a travel card or a bank card, is left to the discretion of the law enforcement officer.
Identity document 3.3.1.9 France

as i said common sense would say that a terrorist would use fake ID, and seeing how you can get them from turkry and one of them was a syrian, he could have picked them up on the way to france.

i could think of many reasons why there might be a fake syrian passport there., not just jump to false flag. that's becoming all to easy reasoning.

edit on 20-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join