It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annoymous declares cyber war on ISIS in a new video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I understand that and it doesn't change my thoughts on it one bit.
If any of these people are able to hurt I.S. in any way, they should be constantly doing so, not releasing a video saying that they are about to do something.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
It would really bug me, that IF they are able to do something significant...
WHY WAIT UNTIL NOW?
If this group is supposed to be so righteous, why haven't they done something up to this point?
As if I.S. didn't do anything bad enough yet for them to respond.
If this group is as powerful and influential as they believe they are, they should've done this already and bragged about it with this video. Not come out and say that they plan on doing something now.
SMH

Read my post, Anon isn't a group that sits down and decides what to do next. It's a bunch of random people mercenaries if you need a good mental image, that come together to do something. It involves everyone, I bet some of them come here on ATS and look for information, they use the internet to achieve a one mind mentality to work together.

Hey bro we get your point.

Anonymous is a "movement" or "cause" some might say, and I agree with a lot of what you said. But causes and movements can be infiltrated and have their good names hijacked.

I can think of many "movements" that were either fabricated or infiltrated, Occupy Wall Street is a fine example, Black Panthers as well (even though BP were a group the example still applies IMO).

I have a feeling that other recent causes/movements have also been fabricated/infiltrated...BLM for example.

My overall point is that anyone who's employed by TPTB can create a disinformation campaign under the anonymous umbrella, I think we are seeing this right now.

Just my opinion
edit on 17-11-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IQPREREQUISITE
Unless ANON has an Arabic or Muslim member that can social engineer an algorithm to brute force ISIS passwords then all they could effectively do is DDOS sites, switch and bait, trace...

Give those traces to the authorities to learn locations of members using the IPs...I mean...that's pretty significant. I mean, the government needs all the manpower they can to ping those IPs and properly trace them. I welcome ANONs declaration of war. Any help to bring these terrorists down or event disrupt and slow their communications...make it inconvenient for them to use the internet...is very very welcome.

At least ANON is doing something. SOMETHING. Unlike the armchair critics here in ATS.

A massive and sustained DDOS of Saudi Arabia, UAE and quatar should be organised

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So it begins...like I said, ANON can trace ISIS members through their online accounts and give the intel to the proper authorities for verification and correct action.

#OPISIS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join