It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shakey Start but ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hello,

My name is Joe Austin. I am an Applications Engineer at a Data Acquisition company in the state of Massachusetts. I just found this site while searching for information on the Majestic 12.

There was another web site that I had found many interesting topics on that I shared here. Unfortunately, a Moderator mistakenly deleted my post, thinking it was Spam. I re-sent the link to him through U2U to examine since he deleted the post without even looking into it.

Once the link has been cleared by this person, I will post it again. I expect that the Warning I received will be revoked too.

I really don't want to start a flame war. That is not my intent, but I thought if anywhere, ignorance would be minimal here. I was wrong. It exists at the very top.

I apologize if I sound harsh, I am a bit disappointed by the whole thing.

I do hope to stay in this community and to keep an open mind like most of you do, but if that is how a Newbie is treated, I won't stay long.

Thank you
Joe

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by JHAustin]

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Oh...JH....accidents happen and i've done it plenty!

First of all...welcome to ATS and i am Gryffen!

Everyone is pretty tame around here as long as you are civil and don't annoy anyone!

The warn as i believe only lasts 72 hours....ask William

Please forgive any offensive terms or that but i am just about to leave for Iraq and just had my cat put to sleep by the vet!

Any questions...please see anyone on this board!

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What are you typing about?

if you don't want to explain it on this thread u2u me, I'll be more than willing to assist. anything dealing with MJ12 is bound to be a sure thing on this site.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The warn as i believe only lasts 72 hours....ask William

Please forgive any offensive terms or that but i am just about to leave for Iraq and just had my cat put to sleep by the vet!

Thank you Gryffen. I appreciate your post. I know how long the Warning lasts, I read about it. I just didn't think my original post deserved it. ADVISOR has been notified of the details.

I am sorry about your cat. I too am a bit anxious today. A good friend of mine passed away this morning and I haven't got my mind straight just yet.

None the less, I do appreciate your interest. Good luck in IRAQ. I wish only the best for ALL involved.

ADVISOR,

I just sent a U2U explaining what happened. Thank you for looking into it.

JHAustin

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have no idea about your 'shakey start' here..but I have read a few of your posts so far and think you have some great words and thoughts to add here with us

We keep getting all these awesome posters and their knowledge, we just might find the truth 'out there' then have to change the forum name
To something like Nothing is Top Secret hehe! Anyway, hope something didn't put a bad taste in your mouth here..looks as though you joined up here during some stressful and confusing times..we are for the most part, very welcoming to our newbies. *It's the ones who walk in here 'silently' that you have to keep your eye on*

See ya round JHAustin~

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hello, greetings, and welcome.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Which Mod warned you?

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
That would be me.

The first post was deleted by another moderator (no idea who), and the second time he posted that I deleted it and gave him a warning.

It was a link to some weirdo who thinks he is super bright and has an IQ of 190.
On that website you could also test your IQ for $20 or something.
Although you stated that you have nothing to do with that person and his website, it still is spam, since you posted it in the UFO section...

If you notice a post of you has been deleted, don't post it again. Contact a mod and ask why it has been deleted.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
welcome to ats, i'm phoenix cross, or PC, not politically correct either...

well it's good to meet ya, and don't worry baout shakey starts, hard starts come better off in the end. peace !

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Welcome.
Yeah MJ12 is just another one of those groups that help lure poeple to this great forum

new topics

top topics

join