It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan policeman kills two Americans and South African at training centre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

This article was on breaking news. Apparently two Americans have been killed and one South Africian at a Police Training Centre by a Jordanian Policeman. US Contractors are there to assist Jordanian Police Trainers.

Although Jordan is pro-Western and supports the US Coalition against ISIS it would appear the Jordanian Policeman perhaps had sympathies with what is happening in the Middle East. Seems like no where is safe from these lone wolves!

Sad news for the families of these three men.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Yet another boondoggle for the taxpayer:

www.bbc.com...
The US-funded Jordan International Police Training Centre (JIPTC) hosts mainly Palestinian and Iraqi officers.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Please remember, this is not the behaviour of all the members
of the religion of peace. Please stand back and take no action
as they kill and rape your people, blow them up on buses,
fly them into buildings, shoot the people they work with.
Remember, everytime you're attacked repeat the phrase
"it's not all muslims". Allow your countries to be over run
while you chastise yourself for being western. Good job
on being so tolerant your societies just committed suicide!

Well done Jordanians for attacking a people that willingly disarmed
and gave up nuclear weapons in the name of peace, aren't you such martyrs in the face of
tyranny
Whoops! Almost forgot! Don't forget to blame your own racism, christianity, white people
and capitalism everytime an incident like this occurs, it has absolutely nothing
to do with the person committing the actions and the culture they come from.
Nope. No sirree.
edit on 9-11-2015 by DelegateZero88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DelegateZero88

Although you made it sarcastically, your statement was accurate.

Believing anything else is evidence of nothing but ones weakness of mind.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DelegateZero88

Whoops! Almost forgot! Don't forget to blame your own racism, christianity, white people

No need, you just did that with double speak hatred personified.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Should this not be in the breaking news forum?

"In the absence of any other obvious motive for the shooting it will be assumed that the killings were intended as an act of solidarity with militant groups in the Middle East, our correspondent adds."

You are assuming that this was a terrorist attack without basis, just like you did with the attack on the army barracks the other week.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It would appear I am not the only one assuming as someone else has also posted it!

I am free to assume as I wish as far as I know I live in a western country where we are free to have our own thoughts and assumptions whether they fit in with yours, or not. I am not asking you to believe my assumptions, you too are free!a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
It would appear I am not the only one assuming as someone else has also posted it!

I am free to assume as I wish as far as I know I live in a western country where we are free to have our own thoughts and assumptions whether they fit in with yours, or not. I am not asking you to believe my assumptions, you too are free!a reply to: nonspecific

You are indeed free to assume whatever you choose regardless of the total lack of any evidence at this time!

Do you not feel that you may be bieng manipulated by the media to make these assumptions though?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
www.bbc.co.uk...

Although Jordan is pro-Western and supports the US Coalition against ISIS.

I believe you should rethink/reword this part of your post.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Should this not be in the breaking news forum?

"In the absence of any other obvious motive for the shooting it will be assumed that the killings were intended as an act of solidarity with militant groups in the Middle East, our correspondent adds."

You are assuming that this was a terrorist attack without basis, just like you did with the attack on the army barracks the other week.

Well...seeing as how Jordanians Are also palestinians(palis are majority exiled jordanians btw) its no surprise. maybe its time to close that and let them train themselves instead. OR do liek we do in green zones now and strip them of their guns before they can enter.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So the truth is
US instructors and a 'moderate' rebel student, got slotted because a member of the police attaché security force had had enough of the bs and couldn't help but do something.....some people seem to assume the Jordanian people are aware of what's going on in their back yard, and that those that do are all happy with it

One of the many aspects of the culture that I'm rather fond of .....at least they know how to hit back at the establishment
We wear masks, go for a walk, and even that gets spun into the cost of someone's jacket, and the herd laps it up

top topics

join