It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I came across ATS today while looking for some info on HAARP. After seeing all the great info here, thought Id join and maybe even have something to share.

From the small amount of ATS Ive seen so far, looks pretty slick and I think Ill enjoy my time here.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Xibalba!

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
You don't sound unsane to me.

Welcome.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
welcome to ATS,my dear friend! have good time here

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Welcome To ATS/BTS

Take some time to read the guidelines and rules of the forum and you should have no problems.There are tons of topics that you might be interested in, dont be scared to speak your mind. With that said if you have any probs go to the board's questions and business topic and you should get assistance if not contact a mod or admin

Board Information / Rules & Guidelines

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Welcome Xibalba! Enjoy your experience with great ATS! And be carefull - this place is addictive

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Xibalba..... the gates of hell..... right?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
From some perspectives I guess one could say the gates of hell. But from the Mayan perspective, Xilbalba is the 'otherworld'. A world that is connected to ours and inhabited by our ancestor spirits. Though this is also the world of the death gods and can also be a very nasty place.

Thanks for the great welcome, everybody. After a few days reading here, I have found this place to be addictive and with many interesting views being shared.

Thanks!

top topics

join