It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent Website on self improvement and shedding light on deception in society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
studentspiritualhealth.yolasite.com...

The truth is not always comfortable. Being someone who has always sought truth above all I have learned this lesson. There is a lot of misinformation and half truths out there. Things seem to be intensifying...western society is chaos...whats been pushed in the media lately has been even more revealing as to the deception all around. Our leaders being false prophets. The false prophets even the Bible spoke of (and I am not religious). There is a happy ending though to knowing what has been shared in the link I present you, and thats Wisdom. There is some great self help advice that cuts out the bull and gets straight to the core of the matter. I must admit I take a personal liking to the author of this site. I just discovered it today and thought it might help people who are interested in knowing the full truth about whats going on our world and what life is about in more detail.

edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ZacharyW

Sorry brother. There is no wisdom to be found on that site. It starts of with the advice of prayer and then quickly goes into the explanation that much of it's content comes from remote viewers. It tells of the dangers of illuminatti black magic and other orgs dark arts. Which actually gave me a chuckle. If you are looking for truth, you are going to need a solid change in the way you percieve the world around you.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Actually, there is very important info laid out on that page. Just imagine if everyone heeded even half of the 11 points presented.

But...haters gonna hate that evil spirituality.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Even the atheist Nietzsche understood the religious principle of the soul. Just because you disagree with the religious definition of the soul doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

For the atheist, to protect your soul is to protect the moral values that you hold as your highest identity. Protecting ones freewill to be yourself and not be overly influenced by group think or social programing is to protect your soul.

The TV, radio and other forms of media are geared towards convincing your soul to accept a lower morality than your freewill dictates as your highest identity.

The programming of the MSM to accept government as the dictator of your soul, and to be influenced in the direction of hate and intolerance is called black magic by some.

It's better to understand spiritual terms and how they relate to your soul, regardless of what you believe the origin of soul is, then to simply write it off because you refuse to even attempt to understand the concept.
edit on 25-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: ZacharyW

Sorry brother. There is no wisdom to be found on that site. It starts of with the advice of prayer and then quickly goes into the explanation that much of it's content comes from remote viewers. It tells of the dangers of illuminatti black magic and other orgs dark arts. Which actually gave me a chuckle. If you are looking for truth, you are going to need a solid change in the way you percieve the world around you.

thanks for sharing your opinion

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Even the atheist Nietzsche understood the religious principle of the soul. Just because you disagree with the religious definition of the soul doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
do you believe in things just because nietzsche does? Do you believe in everything nietzsche did? Cuz i don't.

The soul has never been seen or studied, but you seem to act like you know a lot about it. This all comes back to your disregard for the truth, or at least the need for empirical data before you start claiming what you know about the properties of souls. (Which you have also never witnessed).

For the atheist, to protect your soul is to protect the moral values that you hold as your highest identity.

As an atheist who also does not believe in souls,i am happy to leave that word out and just refer to my morals as my morals. No need to use words which by definition are not definable in any real sense.

Protecting ones freewill to be yourself and not be overly influenced by group think or social programing is to protect your soul.

You are just redefining the word soul to mean something else. It already has a definition. There are already words for the things you are trying to use "soul" in place of.

The TV, radio and other forms of media are geared towards convincing your soul to accept a lower morality than your freewill dictates as your highest identity.

That sounds more like you are trying to dictate what morals i should have. Just because you don't like what some people do, does not mean that every one is immoral. It just means that people have different standards than you do. You can't hold everybody to the same standard that you hold yourself to. People are different.

The programming of the MSM to accept government as the dictator of your soul, and to be influenced in the direction of hate and intolerance is called black magic by some.
you keep using this word soul in place of the word opinion. To call this manipulation "black magic" is ridiculous and it is just you redefining the term black magic. It already has a name. It's called manipulation. Magic is not real. Manipulation through MSM is not magic. No matter who calls it that.

It's better to understand spiritual terms and how they relate to your soul, regardless of what you believe the origin of soul is, then to simply write it off because you refuse to even attempt to understand the concept.

It's best to understand what words mean, and how science works, that way you can have conversations without sounding like harry potter.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Isurrender73

do you believe in things just because nietzsche does? Do you believe in everything nietzsche did? Cuz i don't.

The soul has never been seen or studied, but you seem to act like you know a lot about it. This all comes back to your disregard for the truth, or at least the need for empirical data before you start claiming what you know about the properties of souls. (Which you have also never witnessed).

For the atheist, to protect your soul is to protect the moral values that you hold as your highest identity.

As an atheist who also does not believe in souls,i am happy to leave that word out and just refer to my morals as my morals. No need to use words which by definition are not definable in any real sense.

Protecting ones freewill to be yourself and not be overly influenced by group think or social programing is to protect your soul.

You are just redefining the word soul to mean something else. It already has a definition. There are already words for the things you are trying to use "soul" in place of.

That sounds more like you are trying to dictate what morals i should have. Just because you don't like what some people do, does not mean that every one is immoral. It just means that people have different standards than you do. You can't hold everybody to the same standard that you hold yourself to. People are different.

you keep using this word soul in place of the word opinion. To call this manipulation "black magic" is ridiculous and it is just you redefining the term black magic. It already has a name. It's called manipulation. Magic is not real. Manipulation through MSM is not magic. No matter who calls it that.

It's best to understand what words mean, and how science works, that way you can have conversations without sounding like harry potter.

you win.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Thank you ZacharyW,
Reading the page was pleasant and entertaining...... BTW ,I stopped watching TV about a year and a half ago (other than a little bit of Public Broadcasting news). What a change it has made in my life. I'll get back to you when I get through the rest of the links provided. Maybe have a discussion on it the finer point then ? Thanks again for sharing.

top topics

join