It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: ATS may be infested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Scientists have discovered a powerful new strain of fact-resistant humans who are threatening the ability of Earth to sustain life, a sobering new study reports.

The research, conducted by the University of Minnesota, identifies a virulent strain of humans who are virtually immune to any form of verifiable knowledge, leaving scientists at a loss as to how to combat them.

“These humans appear to have all the faculties necessary to receive and process information,” Davis Logsdon, one of the scientists who contributed to the study, said. “And yet, somehow, they have developed defenses that, for all intents and purposes, have rendered those faculties totally inactive.”

More worryingly, Logsdon said, “As facts have multiplied, their defenses against those facts have only grown more powerful.”

While scientists have no clear understanding of the mechanisms that prevent the fact-resistant humans from absorbing data, they theorize that the strain may have developed the ability to intercept and discard information en route from the auditory nerve to the brain. “The normal functions of human consciousness have been completely nullified,” Logsdon said.

While reaffirming the gloomy assessments of the study, Logsdon held out hope that the threat of fact-resistant humans could be mitigated in the future. “Our research is very preliminary, but it’s possible that they will become more receptive to facts once they are in an environment without food, water, or oxygen,” he said.

www.newyorker.com...

Seems to be an increasing trend in many threads across all sub forums lately... obviously this strain of human has always existed here, yet an increasing number of them have been showing up lately...

Im a little concerned... what should we do?

They're taking over and as you can see on the map... they've already infested many American cities on the eastern coast

Suggestions?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Why is Florida underwater?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I believe it might be the apocalypse...

Or someone left the tap running... Im unsure as of yet... facts are still coming in as we speak

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I will go with someone leaving the tap running. 👍

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If you have a glass completely filled with ice water and then let the ice melt, does the water level go up or down?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
If you have a glass completely filled with ice water and then let the ice melt, does the water level go up or down?

It goes down.

Ice expands volumetrically from -1degrees to about -4 degrees.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Sweet ! I'm going to have beach front property in Texas. Damn, my taxes are about to go up

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The anti-nerds cometh and taketh away.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Scientists have discovered a powerful new strain of fact-resistant humans who are threatening the ability of Earth to sustain life, a sobering new study reports.

The research, conducted by the University of Minnesota, identifies a virulent strain of humans who are virtually immune to any form of verifiable knowledge, leaving scientists at a loss as to how to combat them.

“These humans appear to have all the faculties necessary to receive and process information,” Davis Logsdon, one of the scientists who contributed to the study, said. “And yet, somehow, they have developed defenses that, for all intents and purposes, have rendered those faculties totally inactive.”

More worryingly, Logsdon said, “As facts have multiplied, their defenses against those facts have only grown more powerful.”

While scientists have no clear understanding of the mechanisms that prevent the fact-resistant humans from absorbing data, they theorize that the strain may have developed the ability to intercept and discard information en route from the auditory nerve to the brain. “The normal functions of human consciousness have been completely nullified,” Logsdon said.

While reaffirming the gloomy assessments of the study, Logsdon held out hope that the threat of fact-resistant humans could be mitigated in the future. “Our research is very preliminary, but it’s possible that they will become more receptive to facts once they are in an environment without food, water, or oxygen,” he said.

www.newyorker.com...

Seems to be an increasing trend in many threads across all sub forums lately... obviously this strain of human has always existed here, yet an increasing number of them have been showing up lately...

Im a little concerned... what should we do?

They're taking over and as you can see on the map... they've already infested many American cities on the eastern coast

Suggestions?

Marxism has entered our homes and has created a world where sinasissum has become the number one rule
Criticize everything and everyone
We no longer have faith in each other
But look at each other as a threat.
I know about the long march through the instatutions
It is not designed to last but destroy the population.
This mind control is designed to change our values so that we accept unnatural things
These people have not become Marxists but Marxist stooges
Programed to search out and destroy anyone who makes them feel oppressed .
But is this mind control or some form of heart control.
The heart can control what we think
The heart is what makes us sin
Greed jealousy hate fear etc

I watched a program on Australian TV the other night about the pokies addiction I can't believe they let it on air.
But it exposed how these machines are designed using research from lab rats because they behave like humans

They play on our feelings like a puppet string
We are so easily controlled what an eye opener. Using images sounds like puppet stings to do what ever they wanted to us.

And I wondered who else is using this research on us.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Well, in short, just sounds like paid shills to me or at a lower level, "trolls"?

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Everywhere is infested, not just ATS. Driven on a city street lately? Shopped in a store? Some should't push shopping carts, let alone drive.

The more time we spend staring at screens the dumber we become.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: piney
I'm gonna make a wild guess that you don't know anything about Marxism

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Everywhere is infested, not just ATS. Driven on a city street lately? Shopped in a store? Some should't push shopping carts, let alone drive.

said the guy behind the screen.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I did say "we"? Derp…

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I did say "we"? Derp…

Yes,.....you did......and your point?

Derp indeed.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

My point is you troll my content just to ridicule…

snarky

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

innoculate them with doses of ats, they may breed out

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
this is spreading real fast..

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19946992]Akragon[/pos

NEWS FLASH!

Scientists have discovered "patient zero" responsible for the new fact resistant human.

Director Aul Swayright of the Institute of S. Qued Data states "I was taken aback when it was confirmed a prestigious member of our community was responsible for the FRH. Furthermore, as a safety measure it was found that 90% of our staff are infected with FRH. Apparently the infection was past by contaminated government grants issued at the beginning of our endeavor."
" Mr. Gore, patient zero, has been isolated and getting rest. As part of his recovery he has been given remedial studies in ethics. This will be a required therapy for all FRH sufferer's".

new topics

top topics

join