It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keystone College on Lockdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Keystone college is currently on lockdown. No information as of yet as to why. Will try to update when I can, but I am on my lunch at work.
I just hope it's not another active shooter.

source

Keystone College is on lockdown after an emergency alert was issued today for an unspecified campus hazard.

The alert, issued at 12:58 p.m., advised students, faculty and staff to shelter in place, lock windows and doors and await further communication.

source 2

ETA: some people on keystones facebook page are saying they had texts from their children that there is a possible gunman on campus. THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED YET.
edit on 19-10-2015 by ML8715 because: More info

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ML8715 This was taken from your first source UPDATE: As of 2:15 p.m., state police confirm that there was NEVER an active shooter on the campus of Keystone College. They say the large police presence was just a precaution.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Thank you! They are now saying the police were there as a precaution. Still no info on why the lockdown happened however. I do applaud their vigilance though with taking whatever happened seriously enough to do a lockdown and get the info out to students quickly to prevent what could have been a bad situation.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ML8715

Because its better to error on the side of caution. I would rather have 12 cops show up and not need them rather than one show up and need 11 more.

While technology in these instances are a positive bonus, it can also be a double edged sword.

Glad no one was hurt.

top topics

join