It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic say's,"George Bush won't finish his second term!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well, obviously George Bush is a lousy president. But what is the alternative if he is ousted? Dick Chaney. I pray he stays in office, horrific as that sounds, I know.
Sorry.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

do you really think Bush has any intention of trying to get more than the alotted two terms?

and, if so, what leads you to believe that?

Yes, I do.

1. He has shown no regard for the sanctity of the electoral system. The evidence of fraud, in both 2000 and in 2004, is there.
2. Because of the above, it seems he will do what it takes to take, and maintain power.
3. He is continually seeking more and more encroachment into citizens' lives under the pretense of national security.
4. He has allowed the constant demonization of a certain group of people (in this case muslims) (despite a few half-hearted feints at denouncing such hatred)
5. He has engaged in warfare in multiple fronts, and is now engaged in guerrila warfare (which as we know historically, goes for a long time).

Sound like anyone we know yet? (Think little mustache, German accent, house painter)...

These wars, (including the inevitable actions in Iran and NK) will likely still be raging in 2008, indeed, and will likely have even more participants, worthy of being called WWIII. Do you really think he's going to allow someone else to have the reins during that time? The worst part is, it will likely happen with little voiced opposition, the same way everyone calmly accepted having their vote taken away from them....

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
r u people blind. Bush will only lead us in2 death and eventually nuclear war
. It is obvious the bush administration caused 9/11 because why would Al-Queada (Sp.) claim responsibility for the madrid bombs but not 9/11? They would get tonnes of publicity... o w8 bush already done that 4 them.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
did the psychic in quastion predict the tsunami ? It sounds like wishful thinking to me....

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The Bush regime will continue it's legacy in the white house when Jeb Bush rises from the ashes of adversity to save the nation from chaos.

So we'll see plenty of more Bush to come

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Gotta love our threads....

It still amazes me that those behind this government are willing to be stripped of everything in their lives for this monkey

Its really funny and pathetic at the same time. *sigh*

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well my daughter did a search in the INTERNET for the predictions for 2005 and I have to tell you, things are not looking good for the world and specially the US this year perhaps due to tragic events.

Even a prediction of a nuclear device either in the US or in Iraq.

And for the bush family is more than one prediction on tragedy and death, and also is more than a few predictions on Mr.Bush not able to fulfill his term perhaps due to tragic events.

Also is Lots of predictions on earthquakes and unusual weather.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hey Intelearthling...........

I just posted what the psychic said in a newsworthy article.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm gonna get out my munchies & grog, kick back & wait for this all to unfold. I love a good prediction, maybe this will be one of them.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by Intelearthling
So how about getting the hell over it already!
Trolling around isnt very polite, you know.

Explain to me how this comment would be related to trolling around? All I said was get over it, more or less!

When will you all (anti-Bush people) come to grips with reality and try to find common ground (if there is any) and heal the wounds of this nation intead of festering open old wounds over and over and over....

It'll never stop will it?

So one more time. Just how am I trolling around with the comment I made? Someone please tell me!

BTW! When people complain about how things could be, they're not making any progress on making things better. In fact, they're making things worse than if they'd kept their mouths shut! I'm speaking from experience. People who complain on the job, about the job, no longer work where I work. Reason being, if it's so bad, then they don't need to be there in the first place!

Sorry to go off topic, but it's not up to the president, no matter who it is, to make this nation stronger and better.

Differences aside, I believe that task belongs to youand me!

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
With respect to the actual point of the thread, I would not be surprised if someone did attack Bush in some way or form. Since the ignorance and hate for Bush from even nonviolent people in this forum is outstanding, the motivations for a violent person is bound to be there.

However, since the threat moved away from the topic, I agree: Let's fact check:

Gazrok,

1. Clinton was impeached. Source:
"Clinton was impeached as President of the United States on December 19, 1998 by the House of Representatives. The charges were perjury and obstruction of justice."
en.wikipedia.org...

2. Fraud accusations are merely that, and while there isn't even enough evidence of fraud to go past a grand jury, what hints of evidence there is against Bush have been wrapped up into a conspiracy theory (though, I suppose this is the correct place for that, eh?)

3. Check the facts: Bush has not limited anyone of their civil liberties. Let me point out quickly: Bush did not author the Patriot Act; it was a bipartisan effort. Bush did not keep U.S. citizens in Cuba without a trail (actually, it is the nonU.S. citizens that are causing all the uproar).

4. Bush has said it specifically many times that he is not against all muslims.

Also, let's be fair to Hitler. Hitler argued for racial superiority, Bush has done no such thing. Hitler and his party had no accusations of the actual election processes being a fraud; on the other hand, Hitler is accused of burning a building to sway public opinion before an election.

jupiter869,

"george bush is a lousy president" Why would you suppose that is?

Because.. Bush has the same unemployment numbers as Clinton around this time in his presidency?
Because.. Bush has the same average misery index as Clinton around this time in his presidency?

Oh! Oh!

Because.. Bush went to war against a country and had nearly the full support of the united state's congress before he went into it? (wait, I though that is how representational democracy is supposed to work)

Let me see,

Because.. Bush lowered taxes for EVERY PERSON (yes, every -- don't let the spin machines get you), and while the "rich" may see more of their money coming back, it is because they paid more into taxes in the first place!

Because.. Bush removed a dictator accused of genocide? Genocide is still horrible, right?

Hmm..

Oh yeah,
Because.. Bush authorized military operations to care for tsunami victims, including the movement of entire fleets and considerable monetary donations. That heartless Bush.

Let's not forget that time where he signed a law making homosexual marriages illegal on the federal level, committed adultery, abused drugs, allowed genocide to continue without any attempts to stop it, put troops in danger's way without congressional support, etc. etc.

*looks back* Nevermind, that was Clinton's legacy.

Sorry for the rant,
Radardog

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

but he was acquitted by the Senate

I noticed you omitted that little part of Clinton's impeachment, hehe.... I'll agree though, that it "technically" could be a true prediction based on the wording. Of course, the same "prediction" was made by pretty much most in the political system.

It's obvious you love Bush. That's wonderful for you. I'm SERIOUSLY hoping that I DON'T get the chance to say "I told you so" in 2008, and that we have an election then. Of course, if we do, it's likely to have another member of the Bush dynasty then running and getting elected (through whatever means necessary)...i.e. Jeb...so the point is still the same...

As for the Hitler comparison, remember that his brown shirts were quite the ball-busters leading up to the elections, and that after elected, he eventually declared himself the fuhrer. Bush is simply going about it all more subtley, but the end result is the same...both in ruling, and in the hatred of a group. Unlike Hitler though, Bush isn't into genocide, he's simply looking for the scapegoat aspect that Hitler used so effectively to sway the people.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
20 year curse. I know, old news.

Abraham Lincoln was a victim of the 20 year curse. He was
reelected and less than 3 months after the inauguration he
was assassinated.

G.W. is reelected from his first zero-year term. I have wondered
if he will be assassinated during the second term, like Lincoln,
to fulfill the curse.

Yes, I know Reagan escaped the curse, but don't forget, he's
1/4 Cherokee ... he was injured in the attempt, but his cherokee
heart saved him. I think the curse is real, and it is still on.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
damn bush supporters...i back no presidents.matter of fact vote for me!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

So how about getting the hell over it already!
Trolling around isnt very polite, you know.

Explain to me how this comment would be related to trolling around? All I said was get over it, more or less!

When will you all (anti-Bush people) come to grips with reality and try to find common ground (if there is any) and heal the wounds of this nation intead of festering open old wounds over and over and over....

It'll never stop will it?

I will get over it as soon as i'm demonstrated any sense of competency from the White House. By the way, seems like now he's gonna fix social security so the elderly have to suffer even more...FOR THE SAKE OF THE WAR ON TERROR.
If this isnt just ludicrous

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Gazrok,

I apologize for my last post, I just re-read it and I think it seems a little in the attacking nature.

For the record, I don't really care for Bush. I did not vote for him in either election. I just think it is silly to dress him in red, put horns on his forehead, and swear up and down that he is the most evil man in existence.

With apologies,
Radardog

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
The new year will be the start of President Bush's second term in office, but whether he finishes it will be another story.
I don't see George Bush finishing his second term," Lady D said. "I see Bush will leave office. Something from within the government will lead him to leave office."

The prediction may come true after all. On CNN, there is this news article that talk about the

...Alleging widespread "irregularities" on Election Day, a group of Democrats in Congress objected Thursday to the counting of Ohio's 20 electoral votes, delaying the official certification of the 2004 presidential election results...

www.cnn.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join