It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A unique "Greetings" title to please the data checker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Greetings everyone,

First and foremost, I cannot spell, make plenty of "foot in mouth" mistakes and, like a broken clock, am probably only right twice a day and technically never. It seems I also like commas despite not knowing too well their function.

Been a long time reader and never thought I'd sign up. Yet here I am. Not much to say personally, bit of a workaholic and don't really believe in much although do love a bit of evidence (somewhat ironic, given my occupation).

Looking forward to keep on keeping on.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: VeniVediVici

Hi

What cant you spell?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Namely my username. Paying not enough attention. Just not thinking and was wrong.

By the way, nice quip in your signature!

Must only be able to see those if you are a member, I assume since I hadn't seen them while browsing.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Welcome, Triple V.

Your commas seemed quite correct. For what it's worth.

Hope you enjoy perusing and contributing.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

hello there and i wish you to have a good time here

don't worry much about the commas, everybody seems to sprinkle them as they feel like. but spelling, oh dear, i have heard of the spelling police.

much worse however is the source police. you can't have an opinion without having a source to justify your opinion. and even if something happened, it did not happen without pictures to prove so.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

What is ironic? Are we supposed to infer what your profession is from your cryptic introduction? Do you proofread the Bible?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Indeed, it was only humorous to me. I'd suggest you infer nothing about it, except that whatever my profession is, I find it ironic I believe very little. But then because I probably do not prescribe exactly the same definition to believe as you do, even to infer that may be misleading

My apologies for any misdirection, but my simple message to you is, don't infer anything about it.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Likewise, EchoesInTime.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Welcome! Join the discussion!

top topics

join