It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you ever feel like an absolute ass and/or ingrate?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

It still doesn't make your analysis of me correct.

Let's hear your self-analysis, then.

Look it, I didn't start this post to self analyze myself. I simply wanted to know if others ever felt the things I feel from time to time.

Thus the title of my post. lol

Your presumptions of me were wrong, plain and simple.

You have a right to your opinions of me (someone you know absolutely nothing about btw) lol. I accept that since I publicized this post.

Feel free to continue to post in my thread but, I don't feel it would be productive for me to respond to any of your replies since you presume to already know everything about me and have all the answers.

Have a great day.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I didn't start this post to self analyze myself. I simply wanted to know if others ever felt the things I feel from time to time.

You asked a lot of questions in your opening post...

Now that I've been established, successful and comfortable, I'm starting to feel guilty. WHY?

Why on earth should I feel bad for working hard and striving for the the things I always wanted?

Why in the HOLY HELL should I feel bad about it?

Why do I feel guilty for living a life that is satisfying and comfortable?

But one question you did not ask in it was 'Does anybody else feel like me?'

It's not even in the thread title, though you could have put it there easily by altering the title by a word or two.

I think I am justified in attempting to answer the questions you asked. Others may judge how accurate my answers were by your responses to them.

It's a pity you feel the need to respond like this, but it is understandable. My words may be unpalatable to you now, but there will come a time when you realize the truth of them. Allow me to hope that the realization does not come too late for you.

<< 1   >>

join