It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

predictions, predictions, prophecies...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
With all this predictions and prophecies one can easily get lost. I've read so much of (please excuse my language) bs that I have no clue whatsoever what could happen, what's hoax and what's not.

What do YOU think is most likely to happen in near future (2005) and what can we expect in the long run?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think tsunami disaster will continue to be one of the top stories if not the top stories of 2005 esp. bc unfortunately more ppl will die due to the spread of diseases and unsanitary conditions.

I have this feeling that OBL will be caught, most likely dead. Iraq will continue to experience violence even after the election but election will take place as planned. There are news stories out there that zarqawi has been caught. If that's true, then it may make the situation in iraq a little better but I don't really think his capture is going to bring any significant chnage to the violence.

For the past year or so, I keep having dreams where everything is on fire and planes are falling out of the sky. I see ppl runing everywhere trying to get away from something. I don't know what all of that means but I see that many ppl here have had those feelings recently. I just hope that in the next year if things don't get better, they atleast don't get any worse.

I also think that situation with N. Korea may turn into something major.

What do you all think?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by robina

I also think that situation with N. Korea may turn into something major.
What do you all think?

Well said. Everything seems possible. There are a lot of predictions for near future, many discussed on ats, and none of them is good. My only hope is that some things can and will change in human hearts and that we 'll se brighter future at least in that aspect. However, knowing human ignorance and hate, I can't tell what could trigger that change.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
as humans, we can only say what we feel, I am not here to make any wild predictions. I'm just speaking from heart. Some things are so apparent that its silly for anyone to present them as predictions. But I get a kick out of reading some of the predictions/prophecies here.

top topics

join