It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

here lies Saphie's heart...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
My life could be worse. I could be impoverished or live in one of those coastal towns in Thailand or something equally horrific...but no. I have a cheater for a boyfriend. I suppose I'm getting it back in spades because I've never been able to actually be faithful to any of my other so called "loves". This cat is sorta different though so I've been Suzy homemaker--yuck--and Mary sunshine--gag! gag! But, he cheats, and of course I know this because I'ma cheater. Its physically impossible to cheat on a cheater without them finding out. The problem is that I'm finding it hard to even confront him about it. That's somewhat because of my past. I never been faithful so how can I expect someone to be faithful to me and I'm sure if any of my ex's get a hold of this they would fall to their knees and kiss my current's feet. As the saying goes: What comes around goes around.

My question to the fam here at BTS is--is cheating wrong? I never thought so cause my taste in men are so mutable that they swing at the hint of a breeze. Tis totally different when the shoe is on the other foot. And, should I allow this continue unchecked...should I just swallow my just desserts?

All rants and philosophies welcome.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Cheating isn't ok unless your ok with it... I wouldn't trust him and god knows what he could bring home to you, that should be a major concern.

Sure what goes around comes around and you are getting yours but it doesn't mean you should just forget about doing anything about it.

While your being miss sunshine/suzy homemaker for HIM, he's getting his balls bounced on my some chick that isn't playing house... He's got the best of both worlds!

Your his mommy, making him lunches, cleaning his underwear, and he's out screwing with some slew... Maybe there is a lesson to be learned in this, now that you know how it feels, for future reference maybe you could keep your legs clinged to just one man??

Good luck and give em hell, i'd personally shine my shoe on his ass, but thats just me.

edit: spelling

[edit on 3-1-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You can always put an "enslavement" spell in the food the next time you serve him food.
Just kidding.

I'm sure you'll do what your heart, intuition tells you to do.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
My question to the fam here at BTS is--is cheating wrong?

To be honest, when you enter into an exclusive relationship it is like entering into a contract with the stipulation that you will not cheat. If you do it is a breach of that contract. If you are the cheater then you are the one that has broken your word and the bond of the relationship. So by definition, I suppose that it is considered wrong just as much as chosing to make a promise and then breaking it is wrong. Just IMHO.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Peace.

Thanx for the input, folk. Situation kinda sorted itself out. I'm lucky that way. I can hang up my apron now which is doper than good dope.

new topics

top topics

join