It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short question about physics911.org

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hey all, hopefully someone can fill me in on what's going on with physics911.org. It always says fatal error when I try to access it. Is this because the site is down? If it is, then anyone know why? Or do I have to change something with my browser to view it? It said somewhere that I might need to do that, but I have the latest version of explorer and windows xp, so I don't know why I can't.

Also, another really good site about 911 was one called 911uncovered.com. It's gone now. Anyone know what happened?

Reason I'm asking this is because I'm trying to refer friends and family to good sources dealing with the whole topic of 911.

Any info is much appreciated. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The last time I was in contact with Dewdney (14 Nov 04) about the physics911 site, he informed me he was going to get rid of it. I suppose he has succeeded.

His new site is called Operation Pearl and should show up on google. Sorry, I don't have the url handy for you...let me know if you get it ok.

masqua

[edit on 1-1-2005 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
never mind...here it is...
www.serendipity.li...

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Simple Truth...there is nothing wrong with your 'puter...and everything wrong with my spelling...lol...3 edits on the url finally got it working.
I'm such a lugnut, it's shameful.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
hey, thanks a lot for the help! that's all I needed! I owe ya one!

ST

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It is a pleasure when I am given an opportunity to be helpful in some small way. Therefore, you are very welcome.

I'd sure love to be able to intermediate a 'guest appearance' between A.K. Dewdney and ATS but, because of the fact that he enjoys retirement now he may be a touch difficult to draw into such a thing.

Perhaps someday...

masqua

new topics

top topics

join