It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worker praised after closing cash register to help disabled man eat.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Restoring our faith in humanity. Thank you for sharing that.

It just goes to show how the good always takes over the bad. You can be subjected to bad things for however long, but all it takes is one act like this, and you forget all else. It shines a light.

I get too into this world sometimes, I'll admit, and the dirt tends to cling. I'll cop the attitude and be an unkind person to the people who don't deserve it, but it's always the stories lIke this that turn me back around.

Good sruff OP, thank you.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

That's dangerous. My Grandma used to do that. Never had a problem until one night she was with her husband and they saw a hitchiker, she didn't like the looks of him and didn't want to pick him up but they did, and once they had him picked up she saw he had a knife. They stopped at a gas station and there was a police officer inside and she mentioned this to the officer while she was inside and turns out this guy they picked up was a convict from the nearby prison.

Anyway, nothing I do is heroic or anything, but I always open doors for people... once I had a guy look at me and ask me if I was from around here because nobody does that around there.(I was in a bigger city hanging out with my Aunt, that was years ago already.) I also try to give everyone a smile and say have a good day/night when I'm working.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Truly a fabulous story. ...

Thanks OP. We need more kindness in this world.

S & F Thanks OP

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I agree! This should be as normal as holding a door open for a stranger.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join