It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers Release Address & Phone Number of Martin Shkreli

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Boy, do I love reading titles like that. The full title was: Hackers just released the home address and phone number of price-gouging pharma CEO Martin Shkreli

But it makes me question whether or not the media has manufactured this story from the start - after all, it does have the telltale signs of soap opera dramatization and that awe-and-disgust factor to it. But maybe that theory is giving these media outfits too much credit.

Link

I haven't heard of this source before, Deadstate but here is the about page (they claim to have an "L.A. perspective" of things, whatever that means?) deadstate.org...

From the article:

the Internet’s wrath is still going strong, and now hackers have joined in the fray. Using an anonymous Twitter account, someone posted what is alleged to be Shkreli’s address and phone number, tweeting it to other big name accounts like the AIDS organization ACT UP and Occupy Wall Street. Not surprisingly, the info is getting passed around quite a bit.

[image removed]

Wonderfull news everyone! Social media has done something good for once! Haha, I thought this was a fun story anyway!
edit on Wed Sep 23 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: private info removed

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Hate to break it to you, but already a thread here

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyRock

Thanks BobbyG, I guess I missed the target with my choice of words when searching

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyRock
a reply to: FamCore

Hate to break it to you, but already a thread here

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join