It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rap News: IMMIGRANTS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here's a new Rap News episode which concerns the current immigration issue from Syria into the EU. I like these guys and what they have to say about the World and the PTB who run things. Also in this video, which may deserve it's own thread, is the issue of 3 new secretive trade agreements which are about to take centerstage in how the world is run by putting even more power into the hands of a few powerfully rich individuals.

Some of these trade agreements have already been discussed here on ATS before but I think more has to be done than just talk. However, what can be done when everyone in power has sold out to the power-elite? Here's what coming down the pipeline:

Trans Pacific Partnership TPP
en.wikipedia.org...

TransAtlantic Trade in Partnership Agreement TTIP
en.wikipedia.org...

Trade in Services Agreement
en.wikipedia.org... TISA

Anyway, enjoy the video, ATS!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-9-2015 by lostbook because: word add

edit on 23-9-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: Fixed link

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Your video isn't working.... sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

In relation to your topic I feel as though trade ( $$$) is a cause for war to the elite.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Sorry about that.

edit on 23-9-2015 by lostbook because: video fix

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Thanks. I just can't seem to get videos to work for some reason.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

That video worked! Shining example of Russian anti-West propaganda.

Which begs the question...........how many migrants is Russia taking in?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Its got absolutely nothing to do with Russia, your so far off I'm almost embarrassed for you.

The rap news is done by a couple of Aussies from Melbourne. They mainly rap about controversial issues which exposes MSM (or government) propaganda, in a comedic style.

Here's a link to there site, which has the other videos they produce.

thejuicemedia.com/season 1

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Dunno about this.

Cinton signed Nafta and we have had decades of illegal immigration.

Obama signs TPP and all hell breaks look flooding EU with illegal immigration.

Just might be a 'conspiracy' there folks.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Guess I was mislead by the RT disclaimer in the first panel of the video.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Some lowlife shrill has somehow managed to mess with my youtube link!!!

Check out the (repaired) video in the OP or go to the Rap News site, theirs nothing about goddamn RT.

Anyone who posses even a basic ability of critical reasoning, should realize that the 'thick' Aussie accents kind of eliminate the possibly of these dudes being russian propagandists... What a ridiculous claim to make!

Just kind of proves these guys are onto something, when theirs people out there, who would go so far as to somehow edit an embedded youtube video, for the purpose of discrediting what these fellas are saying.

Absolutely crazy stuff!

Juice Rap News: the internet nation’s on-beat musical, independent current-affairs programme responsible for turning bollocks-news into socio-poetical analyses which everyone can relate to and understand – written & created by Giordano Nanni & Hugo Farrant in a backyard home-studio in suburban Melbourne, Australia – on Wurundjeri land.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Really great stuff, always like Rap News - that one was a good'un

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

wow...that was one great video. I never heard of these guys...and contrary to my expectations...I was moved.

thanks to OP for bringing this.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Relax, I mean....really who gives a #hit?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Makes me think that the fences are being put up not to keep out immigrants, but the citizens...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well these guys are at least entertaining, but more importantly they keep there rap news to at least a 5 to 7 minute recap.

Knee jerk reaction, which all humans are prone to, and that cause and effect phenomenon which happens oh so mysteriously. Who would have thought there would have been a correlation between them eh?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Dunno about this.

Cinton signed Nafta and we have had decades of illegal immigration.

Obama signs TPP and all hell breaks look flooding EU with illegal immigration.

Just might be a 'conspiracy' there folks.

Oh there is a conspiracy, just sad you left out half of the actors in the conspiracy. After all you gave the bushes a pass, but then that is no surprise.

The conspriacy is that the partys don't really mean a thing when those really in charge want something done.

Go back and re examine NAFTA, you will see Bush Sr started the ball rolling on it, Clinton signed it once he was in office, there were more sections that were signed in by Bush Jr and the part dealing with trucking was signed in by Obama.

Hell all you have to do is watch the presidential debates with Bush sr, Clinton and Ross Perot. The famous one where Ross Perot said if NAFTA wasn't stopped; ie it was already in motion thought Clinton was not yet elected the first time, there would be a giant sucking sound and that would be our jobs leaving the country, and both Bush and Clinton laughed about it like he was moron. But he was absolutly right.

The sad thing is we still in this day and age have people that still want to play the right left party game and remain ignorant to the truth, republican/conservative, democrat/liberal, doesn't mean a thing when the corparations and the banks want something done.

That is the real conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

join