It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not about left versus right, it's about the establishment versus YOU!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mastronaut

originally posted by: neo96
As everyone knows money comes from the FED. Politicians create it. Politicians control the FED.

Not rich people. Not corporate elitists. When it comes down right to it.

I wonder where did you leave, because in the world we live in politicians are the replaceable puppets and they do create no money. You might be surprised to realize the FED is private and most corporation are above the state. In fact most wars that used your army and your money and left you the blame in the eye of the victim, have been done for corporate interests.

I live in the real world, and KNOWS the FEDERAL RESERVE is not 'private', and it is not own by 'corporations'.

Whip out any dollar bill you have, and it says RIGHT there on it.

Federal Reserve Note.

Doesn't say Bank of of America.

Doesn't say JP Morgan Chase.

IT SAYS FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE. of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
edit on 21-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mastronaut

As everyone knows money comes from the FED. Politicians create it. Politicians control the FED.

I wonder where did you leave, because in the world we live in politicians are the replaceable puppets and they do create no money. You might be surprised to realize the FED is private and most corporation are above the state. In fact most wars that used your army and your money and left you the blame in the eye of the victim, have been done for corporate interests.

I live in the real world, and KNOWS the FEDERAL RESERVE is not 'private', and it is not own by 'corporations'.

Whip out any dollar bill you have, and it says RIGHT there on it.

Federal Reserve Note.

Doesn't say Bank of of America.

Doesn't say JP Morgan Chase.

IT SAYS FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE. of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

1. The Fed is privately owned.

Its shareholders are private banks. In fact, 100% of its shareholders are private banks. None of its stock is owned by the government.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It's AUTHORITARIANS versus you. (Us.)

Everywhere you turn, someone is claiming authority over someone else.

That is the problem.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The Fed is controlled by a private board and is no more federal than Federal Express. That board is of course, not public knowledge, but the federal reserve was created by private bankers and is controlled by private bankers. The same ones who use the same or similar set ups in every western nation, to hold sway over their governments...

"Give me control of a nation's money
and I care not who makes the laws."-- Mayer Rothschild

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Redwookieaz
a reply to: neo96

The Fed is controlled by a private board and is no more federal than Federal Express. That board is of course, not public knowledge, but the federal reserve was created by private bankers and is controlled by private bankers. The same ones who use the same or similar set ups in every western nation, to hold sway over their governments...

"Give me control of a nation's money
and I care not who makes the laws."-- Mayer Rothschild

That's like common knowledge among the tinfoil crowd, not sure why some haven't picked up on that yet.

Not talking about you though.

Peace

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It's not about left versus right, it's about the establishment versus YOU!

What an excellent way to put it, well done, thank you

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I got a problem with the video "federal reserve explained in 3 minutes"

Why did'nt they take 4 minutes and explain that Government can create all the money they need each year just by a treasury officals signaure just like our signature creates the money the bank 'lends' us. They could also explain that if the govt created the money it needed none of us would have to pay tax as the tax we pay is merely the interest the govt pays on moeny they have to borrow from the FED.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
While I get your idea, the headline of this post is what wrong. For the establishment to run a country, it needs more laws/regulations. More laws/regulations mean moving everything more to the left. Less laws is moving things to the right. IMHO your post should read ' it's not Rebublicans vs Democrats, it's you vs the establishments'. Almost all democrats and a majority of republicans are trying to move the country to the left and establish more laws/regulations, which favors the establishment. Post like this excusably help the establishment, since you are giving the left a pass to establish more laws/regulations.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The reality is that the federal government is a criminal enterprise comprised of the most corrupt individuals. The coalition of Democrats, Republicans, media and crony capitalists all jointly attacking the one candidate that they can't buy should demonstrate to anyone with any critical thinking skills that their differences are all a facade.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

I'm not giving anyone a pass, simply making an observation about reality.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

It's not about left versus right, it's about the populists versus the elitists. It's the people versus the small minority of very rich and powerful interests. You see, no matter what president gets "elected," whether right or left leaning, they are always establishment backed, and support the corporate elitists. That is, unless you go back in history to JFK, but we saw what happens to people like that. In any case, there are some candidates that may be less establishment, like Rand Paul, but he isn't exactly a clone of his father. Furthermore, the masses are content with watching the mainstream media parade these candidates who are establishment backed, argue with each other about the most irrelevant things. While country's are going bankrupt, and proxy wars are being waged, people are focused on football and American idol, or whatever.

They control the media, they control the banks, and they control YOU, period. Until people stop paying attention to irrelevant things like football, and start paying attention to things like the Federal Reserve and fractional reserve currency, nothing will change, ever. It might as well be another game show for people to watch, where the inevitable outcome is the continuation of the status quo, and its business as usual.

Well sir, that was well said.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

and start paying attention to things like the Federal Reserve and fractional reserve currency, nothing will change, ever.

they are always establishment backed, and support the corporate elitists.

We all in the same boat.

The poor. The middle. The evil rich. Them corporations. We all get our money from the same place.

The government, and that government can print it out on thin air anytime they wish.

The FED is the biggest bank in the world.

In other words It's ALL about the FED, and it's all about those elitist's on capitol shill. That get paid for their opinions.

And who think their OPINIONS should be the LAWS of the land.

Your statements are in fact not true at all. The politicians are not in control, they are the facade. It IS the ultra-rich that decide which policies our gov't will adopt. Have you read The Creature From Jekyll Island? Do you know what the Bilderberg group is? I think you need to educate yourself. There are evil rich people out there, I'm sorry that that doesn't fit into your worldview but it is an undeniable truth of life. The Federal Reserve is private and all it's policies are decided by banking firms.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

What??? Sorry but its always about money except when it comes to politics and religion.

There is no way that our politicians whom are known for their extreme ethics and concern for the population would allow their political ideals to be persuaded by money.

Sadly I will have to clarify this with: /sarcasm

edit on 24930America/ChicagoTue, 22 Sep 2015 21:24:25 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Oh good, another one of these threads. But honestly, I shouldn't be so cynical. You're mostly preaching to the choir here, BUT many still don't get it and need to see threads like this.
S&F

(post by SamHill removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Very true. If only everyone could realize this. It's not black vs. white, it's not gay vs. straight, it's not atheist vs. religion. It is the rulers who once reigned in the open but have retreated to the shadows. They turn all people against each other in petty disagreements, they lead them to war and death while profiting from every outcome. When all the people unite in clarity their time is done, though I'm certain they've a contingency plan. It probably goes something like "If I can't have it no one can!".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join