It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

never alone.......?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
You know that feeling you get when someone is sneaking behind you?
That feeling you get when someone is behind you watching your every movement?, I have been sitting in front of my PC for years now with the occasional break..
But for some reason I just never feel alone anymore..I LAWAYS have that urge to turn around, And I get that quick rush like when you see someone, But nothing is visible behind me, I have set up a webcam facing behind me, But I still have the urge to turn around.
Could someone please have some insight on what this could meen?

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The mind is a funny thing.

Or should i say a very complex thing.

One day when they learn how to tap into our minds properly, we will be living in a matrix world..

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I have just exactly the same feeling after watching horrifying live-shot events in this world, when I watch breaking news of another decapitations or mass-destructions, when I watch thrillers on TV, and when I play demonic games. Also when I read disturbing stories of abductions and man-eater aliens sucking the liquified organs of abductees.... I definately "feel" that somebody/something is right behind me terrifying me, ready for action.

When I was young, I could hardly go out to the night, because I was scared of darkness, and the Boogieman.

Come on, some of you... aren't you a little paranoid?! Setting up webcamera to chase invisible people? Are they the Men In Black behind you, when you play Solitaire?

Anyway, I also have a webcam, and so far I haven't seen anything behind me through that. But I would kindly urge you to talk with someone who can help you with this serious mental problem!

No offense.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I feel your awarness. There is probably a few beings surrounding you, at all times. Don't be scared though, they are there for you. Just recently I have been sensing these also, but 6-7 at once. But I just say HEY, whats up. I feel things from taps on my arm, and blowing in my ear.
AM I scared, YES very, but dont show your emotions, and don't try to capture it.

Good Luck

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
As Vertu said, you could just be overly paranoid, as I used to be. A couple of weeks ago I was reading everlastingnoitalls post about how he thought there was greys in his house and I could really sense someone behind me, I automatically lashed my elbow back, hitting my brother!!

For those who havnt read his post here it is,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
As Vertu said, you could just be overly paranoid, as I used to be. A couple of weeks ago I was reading everlastingnoitalls post about how he thought there was greys in his house and I could really sense someone behind me, I automatically lashed my elbow back, hitting my brother!!

For those who havnt read his post here it is,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know what is paranoia, I was extremely paranoid when I was younger, and even now when I see hardcore news, I can be scared for days. Being paranoid due to aliens seems nonsense, but reading things on ATS can make the most brutal person paranoid, too. The problem, is that we cannot control alien phenomena, we don't know whether they are friendly or hostile, and we don't know whether they actually exist or not.

Those who read details about aliens, may actually recieve disinformation (hoaxers love to be scary and interesting), and can no longer handle their own emotions/feelings/thoughts. Sad, but doesn't last for long if there is no backup of alien informations. Some people are actually becoming trapped in their paranoia, and they keep up reading informations that make their paranoia worse.

It's like if you keep watching thrillers, and you want to keep your adrenaline at a specified level by watching more and more thrillers.

new topics

top topics

join