It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campaign Against Sex Robots.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Holy # lol .. I love how some men think all us women would feel so threatened by uber hot sexbots. I say that if you are of the mindset that women are little more than bitchy vaginas that make sandwiches PLEASE indulge in the best sex robot you can afford. Maybe we could even implement reduced cost programs to get one for all the angsty sexually frustrated men out there hah.

There are already insanely beautiful women everywhere. No point in being jealous over another woman's (organic or otherwise) beauty. There are haters, sure, but there are many women I know of various ages that can appreciate a beautiful woman when they see one and leave it at that.

And for the record, I like men just fine and do not mean to imply that all men are bitter or indifferent towards women or can't get laid, and admit I'd almost certainly prefer organic men to future robot men even when it becomes a viable option. You lot and your dashing charm simply cannot be replicated

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I can just see the future.

Ban the Gay Robots!

KKK comes out against black gay robots.

Female robots must wear the Burka.

Feminist activists claim female robots have a right to say no!

Thou Shalt Not Covert The Neighbor's Fembot.

Sunday Night Live. EveBot and AdamBot live action at 10.00. (But of course, we only watch for the sparkling dialogue. )

Oh, an ode to the future.

P

Female robots might be entitled to say no......to bad mines only programed to say yes

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

My Boffins have come up with a prototype.
I could sell him for 300 bucks I think.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Knowing my luck mine would dump me and take the house and the cat

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Reminds me of this song :

(Surprisingly second time i've posted this song today, love it)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

What? And cause the divorce rate to climb even higher?

LOL sorry couldn't resist!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

10,000 tons of jet fuel? Molten Steel? wth? 911 subliminal messages while doing the deed? That's more creepy than the actual concept. Side thought though, I sure hope she comes with a manual kill switch in the jaw area.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The very idea of a sexbot makes me weep for the minds of the human race.

The logic chain which describes a sexbot as a good idea for the future, as far as I am concerned, must work like this:

1) dating is hard and x percent of people do not get enough sex.
2) the reasons dating is hard, are too varied and complex to solve.
3) sexbots! Yay!

I say that this logic chain can only be positively viewed by a bunch of compromising, appeasing, pathetic and mindless fools. Yes, dating is hard, and one of the things that makes it so, is that people are often bastards, especially when you need them not to be...

GET OVER IT!

Sexbot? I would rather cut it off, than waste its time, if you get my drift!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Another idiot trying to stick her nose where it doesn't belong just because she doesn't like that some people have interests that she doesn't agree with.

Would you feel the same way if they came out with a model that looked like an 8 year old kid? What about a Rape Me Roxxy that screams "No! Please stop!" ???

edit on 15-9-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Maybe the lady does wedding planning and thinks this might hurt her business. I don't think people well go about marrying their toys no matter how life like they are.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Another idiot trying to stick her nose where it doesn't belong just because she doesn't like that some people have interests that she doesn't agree with.

Would you feel the same way if they came out with a model that looked like an 8 year old kid? What about a Rape Me Roxxy that screams "No! Please stop!" ???

As sick as that person would be.....better they full fill there #ed up desires on a robot than a human child.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Better them than a real person, no?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Gynocentrism will soon fall to its knees, my brothers among MGTOW!

originally posted by: Klassified
On another note. It looks like you brought out the MGTOW's for this thread BM. I love it when a man thinks he understands women. LOL!!!

With these robots we won't even have to talk to women anymore, let alone pay their stuff for some mediocre starfish sex.

originally posted by: TrueBrit

The logic chain which describes a sexbot as a good idea for the future

For one, a sexbot won't ruin your life with a false rape accusation after it gets bored of you.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Sexbots?

Pffffft.

Stepford is where it's at.
Everyone knows this.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join