It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meee ZeroDeep

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Whats up, the names Deep. Im from canada...my parents are form India, in the state of Punjab from a lil village. I was born into a Sikh family. Well..i dunno what else to say...i just notices this forum..iv always gone to this site and never noticed the forum section...lol
...yeah big mistake..sorry...Im a business student, going into investment banking. other than that Im 20....i dunno what else to say, im not to big on talking.. Heres my pic...no website..i dunno how to make one...lol, www.geocities.com...
third pic down..far left with the brown leather jacket...
oh yeah, i was so sad
when France got knocked outta the world cup

it was those damn aliens

Deep

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Nice to meet ya..glad you joined the king of all forums

I will get back to you about you're experience..I always do even if it takes me a month of Sundays-I don't forget about people
Sounds like you have an interesting future ahead of you!

So were you born in India? Do you ever go there to visit? Some really beautiful people come from there...I've always been fascinated by their ways and things
So do tell more, if you can and want to..

Well guess I'll be seeing you around the board..

Take Care~
Magestica

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Welcome. I'm like you in the way that I overlooked the forum

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Investment Banking, nahhhh

Go to consulting, although both are fun, rewarding and interesting, consulting expecially turn-around management which is my field are especially nice. Saving a company and jobs for people. Each and every situation is different and you have to flexible enough to adapt and make changes. Able to make the tough choice-key to success

Oh by the way, never been to India-but is on the list to see realll sooonn-expecially the Punjab and Himalayas

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
magestica
I was born in Canada Actually...i was in india last year for my cuz's wedding. I went with my dad and my uncle and just went around the villages and citys visiting family..its really nice thier. People are extremely inviting and hardworking. I also went to london right after, It wasnt that great
, Everythign seemed to small and inclosed, well then again im from a bigger country.
Yeah and pokerbob...your names hillarious, Iv thought about consulting but to be frank i dunno what the hell i wanna do, i might take a semester off and go to China to teach english, theirs this tesol program you can take that allows your to teach all over the world, its a thousand bux and its only 5 days for the course.lol..i think that would be so cool to do.So i might do that for a semester travel and teach. then come back and make up my mind...I want to go to the himilayas aswell, i went to himalcha near Punjab its a mountain areas aswell, really really nice, i was only thier for about a day..never got a chance to explore, its my indian family their to boring
..next time i go, maybe next year I'll travel abroad a bit more, hopefully to the himalayas.
Deep

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Nice to meet ya ZeroDeep. I can't believe how young everyone here is. The world lies before you. Go forth and conquer!

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Thanks groingrinder.
Yeah thier are alot of young people here. And even better is that variety of ethnic backgrounds.
Thiers people from all over the world on this forum, so its interesting to see the different points of views.
And i shall conquer the world, and once i do, you can rule over Abu Dabi, or maybe france?...its up to you?
Deep

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Yup Deep From where are you in canada ?
I'm from province of Quebec living at Saguenay region.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Im from Alberta, In Edmonton, Also known as the "City Of Champions" Due to the fact that the Oilers won the Stanely Cup like before my lifetime and were still high off that...lol
Other that that, we got West Edmonton Mall, worlds biggest mall:......Well i think it still is anyways..lol
Deep

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hi ZeroDeep,

Good to see ya around the board...think I was the Mod that 'applauded' you too by the way...like your insight into posts that I've seen ya reply on.

Hope to see more of you and hear more of your views.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Oh..thanks...i was not to sure what that meant.
means alot. Your from New Zealand. Thiers's this movie called Whale Rider, its about a tribe in New Zealand, I have not seen it yet, but i hears its suposed to be amazing. Have you seen it?
Deep

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Oh..thanks...i was not to sure what that meant.
means alot. Your from New Zealand. Thiers's this movie called Whale Rider, its about a tribe in New Zealand, I have not seen it yet, but i hears its suposed to be amazing. Have you seen it?
Deep

Yep...have seen the movie Whale Rider...and my uncle Cliff Curtis stars in it as well
Hey...its a small country...

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Wow...your kidding me...man, i was watching ebert and roeper, to highly aclamied critics last night, and they both loved that movie, i heard your uncles role is breath taking. Luck you, good luck to him in the future of movie business, i hope he wins the oscar
Deep

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I also went to london right after, It wasnt that great
, Everythign seemed to small and inclosed, well then again im from a bigger country.

aw hell naw! London rulez!
welcome to the board, and have fun

btw, the West Edmonton Mall is still the largest mall in the world. while I was in high school, me and a bunch of friends decided we wanted to go there for spring break...until my dad reminded us how cold Alberta is in the winter. d'oh

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Wow...your kidding me...man, i was watching ebert and roeper, to highly aclamied critics last night, and they both loved that movie, i heard your uncles role is breath taking. Luck you, good luck to him in the future of movie business, i hope he wins the oscar
Deep

Yeah...Uncle Cliff has been in a few movies like:

*Three Kings (with George Clooney, Ice Cube etc) - where he played the resistance leader

*Training Day (with Denzel Washington) - where he played the Hispanic dude, Smiley, who was gonna blow that young cops head off in the bath-tub

*Virus (with Jamie Lee Curtis etc) - where he played the crew member Hiko

*Collateral Damage (with Arnie Schwarzenegger) - where he played the Columbian terrorist/revolutionary 'The Wolf'

*Blow (with Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz) - where he plays Pablo Escobar

*Six Days and Seven Nights (with Harrison Ford etc) - where he plays on of the 'pirates'

...and a few other movies here and there...

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Morning, it aint that cold down here..this winter was amazing..it only got really cold for 2 weeks
im sure we have better winter than london, i was thier last year..and it rained all week long

and i was stuck watching Postman Pat, and that damn Black and White Cat

Deep

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Morning, it aint that cold down here..this winter was amazing..it only got really cold for 2 weeks
im sure we have better winter than london, i was thier last year..and it rained all week long

and i was stuck watching Postman Pat, and that damn Black and White Cat

Deep

haha, well I live in Michigan right now, so I'm pretty used to miserable weather. although when I went to London, the whole month I was there it was sunny and beautiful. fluky, huh?

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Oh serious...lucky you...London looked so depressing to me.....LoL.
Honestly Edmonton is a wikid place to be, the wether is very nice and it has been for so long, People just assume that we love in igloo's up here.
You should come done, Im sure you'll love it.
Deep

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Nice to get to know you a bit more Deep. Inida? My doctor came from India, said its a nice place. Your the first Canadian I managed to get along with
. Have fun.

The Prickly Comedian.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Seems like thiers alot of canadians that you have not got to know on good terms.
Were not all that bad once you get to know us.lol
Deep

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join