It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Odd Plasma like event in the sky over Hope Valley Rhode Island.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Anyone have any idea what this could be (its def not aliens or transdimensional beings like most people seem to think everytime they see a helicopter in the sky) but what scientific explanation could explain this video? Aside from it being a hoax what could it be?

Video and Link Below.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000
Anyone have any idea what this could be (its def not aliens or transdimensional beings like most people seem to think everytime they see a helicopter in the sky) but what scientific explanation could explain this video? Aside from it being a hoax what could it be?

Video and Link Below.

www.youtube.com...

Goku's been using the ol' Spirit Bomb technique again, I see.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

Orbs. I saw one with my own eyes.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Interesting. I wish they would have zoomed in, and the quality was better. Seems like maybe an old cellphone camera, based on the quality, so maybe they didn't have zoom. I'm sure many will claim balloons but thanks for sharing.

edit on 13-9-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Not sure what it is but kinda resembles a cross between a comet and a meteor. Do they all have the same trajectory? Not sure if its the camera moving side to side or if they are?
edit on 13-9-2015 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
"Thirdphaseofthesun"

AKA

"Thirdphaseofthemoon"

Hoax Channel

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
There were reports of balloon releases in honor of 9/11 victims in some states, however I could not find any that mentioned the Rhode Island area. Look like balloons, but they have a streaky kind of nature, which may be just the poor resolution of the cell phone being used. Kind of curious.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
how about fire work

lol

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: semperfortis
"Thirdphaseofthesun"

AKA

"Thirdphaseofthemoon"

Hoax Channel

But it isnt ThirdPhase it doesn't look like. Its UFOVNI, no idea if its a hoaxer or not, probably, would rather have someone that can prove its a fake or show its something normal.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ypperst

Or atleast write why you move this to the hoax bin.

See my post above

As has been explained in great detail, ATS will not help propagate Hoaxers so any threads based on known hoax channels will be automatically moved to the Hoax Forum..

You may still discuss them, but we will not assist in spreading a hoax.

While this appears to be from UFOVNI, and they definitely have it on their channel, it originates from "thirdphaseofthesun" which is a subsidiary of "thirdphaseofthemoon". A most famous hoaxer.

This decision was made at an Admin level.

As stated, you can discuss away but if you plan on assisting in spreading the hoax, ATS is not for you.

Thank you

Semper
ATS Member and Super Moderator

DO NOT REPLY to this Post

If you do, your post will be removed and you could be warned.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Hi, seems to me like a phenomenon before a strong earthquake... release of plasma created by the high pressures underneath.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Aside from it being a hoax what could it be?

Those are "special balloons" that migrate in straight lines only, no side motion, you know, no wind etc.......

top topics

join