It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from the Flood Zone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Text Black

Hello to all. I am nazca. I am a denizen of Sedona, AZ. My primary interest is serious NWO conspiracy research, but I also study UFOs, alternative healing, and all things paranormal. I read these subjects voraciously, and occasionally write about them.

I previously participated in another conspiracy forum, which ultimately became toxic, profane, and flame-heavy, so I must say that I appreciate the guidelines of this forum.

It's great to be here, and I'm looking forward to reading all of your comments. :-)

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hi nazca -great to have you on ATS! Enjoy your time here -and be carefull this place might cost you some insomia

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard ATS, nazca. Hope you ejoy your time here.

Please feel free to message a Staff Member if you have any questions/problems with the Forums. Links to us can be found on the lefthand side of the Main Forum Page...just click on one of our names in the Staff List to message us directly.

As a bit of 'off topic', I see you are from Sedona, Arizona...thats one of the places on my partner and I's 'Must Visit List'...I'm very keen on the beautiful red rock desert formations out your way...particularily Cathedral Rock...its a sight I most definitely want - and plan - to see in person some time, hopefully soon.

Peace,
ALIEN
ATS SuperModerator

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I believe your username is for the nazca lines? if not my mistake...

Welcome To ATS/BTS

Take some time to read the guidelines and rules of the forum and you should have no problems.There are tons of topics that you might be interested in, dont be scared to speak your mind. With that said if you have any probs go to the board's questions and business topic and you should get assistance if not contact a mod or admin

Board Information / Rules & Guidelines

[edit on 31-12-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Thanks to all of you for the wonderful welcomes. :-)

And to ALIEN, if you want to visit Sedona, I'd suggest March or October, which are our most beautiful months. Right now, we're recovering from a flood, which is pretty odd for the high desert! :-)

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here on ATS, Im sure you will find alot of things of interest, See you around the board

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take a peek at that link it may help

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asala

top topics

join