It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black labrynth game??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well... i do not even know what to do with this game... i dont even under stand the concept but it seems like other people have some sort of clue as to whats going on.. please enlighten me on this game...

Also there are 22 lines and then the space in the middle... there are also 33 spaces.. then there is the little symbol in the middle, i do not know what it looks like but, others say it is a minotaur so i might just go with that...

Also... on every odd line such as 1,3,5...etc. up to 21 there is 2 spaces on each of those lines.. then every even counting line there is only one space..

The spaces that line up in the center: lines 3, 9, 15, 21 line up with the other side of the pic..

each odd counting line: these lines have 2 spaces where each space is DIRECTLY across from each other but just on the opposite side of the labrynth..

Oh also... has anyone tried to read what it says in the background??

It says:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

over and over..

Also someone translated the text that appears below the image

Originally posted by just_a_pilot
in one eternity

to be born to assert

this is your trial and trial your might

twenty three to conduct one's self to the highest part power

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If anyone has any questions about what i posted plz ask.. cause im not sure that this helps... but i tried.. also i know i type unclear sometimes so i would be happy to explain

[edit on 31-12-2004 by Kazkek]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Alrighty *cracks nuckels and settels in*

I haven't actually looked at BL since about a week after it started, so lets see what I missed... annnndd... it doesn't seem like much. Good, I have room to put some insight.

First, I have no idea what the heck this game is about, but I think it may have to do with Numerology. Numerology is Greek based, so it goes along with the whole Labryanth thing. But what I think most of you are missing is that it isn't as closed minded as just the Greek myth. I first thought that it had something to do with a secret cult, but it got blown off. So, now I'm working on what you guys think. Now back to the numerology. I can't clearly explain it, but here's at website based on the "devine numbers" which seem to appear in the labryanth a lot.

www.themystica.com...

I'm working on the latin wording now, although it's been translated, i think that there's got to be something more to them saying things...

out for now
_df

[edit on spelling, sorry, tipsy a bit, it's New Years, give me a break
]

[edit on 31-12-2004 by DarkFlame]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Okay, i have been interested in the black labyrinth from afar and i am hesitant to get involved due to lack of interest (amongst other things) . I think the main problem is lack of guidance, no matter how slight. Don't get me wrong im not asking or begging for help, merely pointing out that which anyone who played the hunt should know. I used to get up in the morning purely to check out findtherings.com for the latest clue, and i was lost in that game for weeks until i was disapointed by it. Without a stream of updated guidance/information people will and HAVE lose/lost interest in the new game.

Just my 2c

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I must admit i haven't been thinking about it much lately, but here is a great link and up to date analysis.

Sanc'.

new topics

top topics

join