It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kayla Mueller murdered by IS, says Yazidi former sex slave

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Also women is a broad term. A lot of them are children. How you can bring political leaning into a thread like this just baffles me.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Can you please inform me how any of this story has any signifance to political stance? This poor woman spent her last days as a sex slave to one of the most disgusting individuals on the planet. She wasn't alone. There are thousands of women out there in the same situation and it disgusts me.
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Geez, I wish you people would watch the 2nd video the Op posted. I was commenting on this "conservative women" who was trying to justify the death of Kayla Muller. I even stated in my response that democrats also had their fair share of political morons.

edit on 10-9-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Not offended, the women are stupid they happen to be conservative but they aren't stupid because they are conservatives, they could be Marxist, racists, liberals and would still be stupid. that applies to many things. Liberals, races, religions, young, old, black white, etc. Again I'm working on it. just a standard response these days that so and so is a stupid group. Just would like to change the narrative, call out the stupid as being stupid not because they are whatever. I guess it's my little way of hoping we can have a little less fighting all due to group labels.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Here is ISIS leader. Raping and killing for a false religion. Islam accept the first five books of the Bible. But despite the fact that I have had baptist women in coastal North Carolina barrier islands tell me that there are no contradictions in the Bible.

Genesis 10 says that each tribe of the sons of Noah had their own individual tongue or language.

Now Genesis 11 says that the whole world had ONE LANGUAGE.

And ISIS leader kills people for this false religion this bull#. I think we should just start killing the Muslims and Sabbatarian Christians who lie to me about the lack of contractions in the Bible and threaten me with abduction for polite questions about Brigham Young's statements about six foot tall Quakers on the moon. Or like Oral Roberts claimed that God was going to kill him unless he raised 8 million dollars, which makes Jesus and extortionist. Extortion is a violent felony. And if God is a violent felon I think we should kill all those people who continue to deny the Bible contradicts itself and kill those who rape and kill American women for Islam.

Just nuke them all. Give them all ebola. Because they are obviously a few fries short of a happy #ing meal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join