It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Saturn's Rings - prepare to be amazed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

this is one of the things that really annoys me, i won't be alive long enough to explore the universe or to see what technology we'll have in 100, 1000 or 2000 years

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Wow that was really cool and enjoyable, once I got it to play
not in split vision.

Rebel 5

edit on 5-9-2015 by rebelv because: syntax

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hollywood production by the looks of it . They swing from the darkness of space to the billions of stars all with the same cameras ...I think it's bs

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

You, sir, must not have watched the video... You see, a minute or so in, it clearly states, "This Is Real."

So, obviously it must be real, or that just wouldn't make any sense, now, would it? It's not like those in the know would hide certain truths from us, or anything, right...?

... Didn't think so...

So, why would they say it's real, if it's not? Where's the logic in that...?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Great bit of propaganda, to yet enforce the lie of were we actually live.

Nothing real about it and still amazed that people are buying this BS. and really believe some cool CGI and composite images are a real representation of were we live.

But hey each to there own.

peace

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sassquatch

They can lie about things right here in river city and get away with it, so lying about things way out there becomes a faith I have decided to not partake in ...why is a 3 lettered word with more reasons then one would care to count . imo bs becomes the easiest and shortest route to the truth . Starr for you good Sassquatch . maybe some day we can meet and dispel the myth . :>)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing those videos, I haven't heard of either one! This looks amazing!! More movies needs to be made like this that remind us that the intelligence and ambition we have inside us can allow us to do anything!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The most boring thing I've seen: 2D layers being thrown around like a hooker on coupon day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join