It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the 'they' that conspiracy theorists so often refer to?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
"They" are simply the conspirators. Contrary to rumour, I am not one of them.

JohnAllman.UK

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The deeper down the rabbit hole you go, the bigger it gets. Until you find something clinging onto your back.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
They, you Know, them them guys who sit around a table in a smokey room plotting the worlds future, that's who they are. Very vague, but conspiracy theorists don't really know who they are, it's just an all encompassing term that suits the conspiracy theorists inability to articulate what they are talking about.
edit on 4-9-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
it's just an all encompassing term that suits the conspiracy theorists inability to articulate what they are talking about.

Inability to articulate?

No, it's inability to listen to what they say because they do so behind closed doors, thus, not knowing exactly what they are talking about.

But we see it. We see it through the constant wars, a broken world economy, in the poisons in our foods, the destruction of family values, dumbing down through the forced education needed to have a "decent" life and the dividing tactics used to make sure we don't point our fingers at the real problem.

The only inability I could see is not seeing the forest through the trees from elite deniers.
edit on 4-9-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Here goes me down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole of crazy...get ready:

"They" is just an title for someone or some group in power. It's mostly laziness. I know I've used the term before to explain a situation. It varies for each person as to who "they" are.

"They" could also refer to a less sinister person/group when someone is explaining a diagnoses or remedy.

"They say it's bad to eat food after midnight".

Now in regard to the idea that "they" means different things to different people in the conspiracy realm, it's absolutely true.

I can't speak for anyone but myself. The reason why it is important to constantly pick apart "they" in relation to our personal lives is because "they"(shadow rulers) mess up our ability to accurately control our own lives and bodies.

"They" to me is any shadow group that controls human bodies outside of the public eye. "They" bother me because they make markets impossible to predict and in general mess up all the rules of balance that would exist. They make aggregate data in regard to money and trade impossible to predict accurately. They destroy the normal distribution that could be applied to so many areas.

"They" are playing a game where someone like myself can never win because I'll never know the rules to begin with.

I love the idea of a free market. It's so natural and honest. It's also something that has never existed and in my lifetime likely never will. "They" are the ones responsible for such a thing never existing. So it bothers me.

I like watching what "they" do because it adds to my knowledge of the scaffolds that make up this "world". The same world where no one truly controls their own unit of human capital.

I also like paying attention because I know the secret that if everyone in the world started looking in the mirror and controlling their own bodies instead of trying to control everyone else's bodies "they" would lose power instantly. It's the kill switch to this game that's been there all along, itching under the surface.

No one will though. So until then...

I will just keep watching out for what "they" are currently doing.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

In Nimrod's time, Semiramus brought back the mystery religions which were from before the time of Noah. The Illuminati was just a different name by which these same entities exsisted. They can change their name a thousand times, but the same entities run it.

So I guess Jehovah didn't do a good job wiping out evil and start afresh with Noah? What bunkers were those evil ones using to avoid the deluge?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Patience my friend...

That day is soon upon us.

But there are still many more who will accept the invitation and pass the test.

This life is a preparation for the next...

Fire on the Altar MP3

...one of the main reasons you were placed on this planet was to be tested by God...

HOW CAN I FIND GOD?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
because trading resources/commodities was what we first fell for as an evil necessity...so as to become cooperative with neighbors in equal trade agreements.

who gave us that idea? They're not very good-intending if they can see beyond our noses and wish to help us cooperate with each other...knowing the equality we all seek will come at the expense of our resources later down the line.

now we are at each others doorstep armed to the teeth with weapons of war/spoils of war we lust after, odd that it has little to do with cooperating parties seeking equality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join