It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wes Craven dies - Director of Horror movies "Nightmare on Elm Street" connection to JFK ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Wes Craven, the director of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies dies yesterday.

If you don't know him, check this little intro

In the 80's it was a hit among horror-flics. If you hadn't seen it ..well then you were to lazy to carry the moviebox!

First among the movies series, that they kept making more of, like Aliens, and we all know James Bond (The guy who never dies!
)

The first Nightmare on Elm Street movie had Premiere on 9th november 1984.

The re-occuring event is the street "Elm Street".

Or, exactly 20 years, 11 months, and 18 days Prior; John Fitzgerald Kennedy (JFK) was killed on the same street, Elm Street in Dallas.

Is there somehow a message from the author, or director... or is it just a coincidence ?

edit on 31/8/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
And...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
Wes Craven, the director of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies dies yesterday.

Yes, I saw the report in the South China post a while ago. A great movie, R.IP. Wes.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This thread is going to die also as it's already been posted.

AboveTopSecret Thread

RIP Wes.

RIP Thread.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

You are right, Changed the title to see if there is a JFK connection.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
How many towns or cities in America have streets named Elm Street?

The town I'm staying in does..the three towns next to this one do. The closest major city does. Hell the actual house from the movies is located on Elm Street in a town in Ohio.

Not everything is a conspiracy though I am sure some place Occam shakes his head at things like this.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Pretty sure it has more to do with "Elm Street" being a name that can be found in just about any town in America. You know, "bringing the horror to a neighborhood near you" kind of thing.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I believe the name for Elm Street in Dallas went by the name Bloody Elm by the locals, during the 1800's maybe earlier as I'm not recalling where I read it. The information was lost w/ my phone as I had saved the page I located the Dallas info on. Being a Dallas resident, the history is tactile to me. Some story goes that the first Mason lodge in Dallas was at Deally(sp)Plaza. Lots of sacrifice of some sorts went on at the end of the street no one dared go down unless you were a drunken fool. The 3 (Three) mind you streets that connect to go under the bridge off to the Trinity River down there are some sort of homage to all that demonology inbedded in secretive conflagrations so wontonly used in societies of the ilk. There is more as the lay (sp) lines and 33 lat or long IDK that run close to Dallas. i.e 33rd degree whatever blah blah. There are lines that come together than connect some towns and places that carry the names of all involved i.e. Oswald and the dudes at the Texas Theater and the killer who got Oswald etc etc.. There is so much coincidental info I have read over the last 3 years that I have been engrossed in conspiracy info this is downright sickening. I have too much going on to collectively jog all the crap down I come across but I saw the JFK heading and saw the Elm Street Reference so I am just bleeding out some crap that is pretty unsettling that I came across. If you look and read enough you will find some references I am talking about as I am too busy a man to just make crap up for fun, unless you are my children of course. Enjoy hunting it down and please try not to let it worry you as the plans are in motion. Just enjoy the ride.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Yeah, when my dear old grandfather died I was convinced he was killed by the same people that murdered JFK to cover up what he knew.

He was on his deathbed for years and couldn't talk but I was convinced they were reading his mind with microwaves via any celphone anywhere nearby him and decided he was dreaming about too many things that were of a sensitive nature to allow him to live on.

He was like 100....

I am kidding about the above.

People die because that's what living things do.
edit on 1-9-2015 by MyHappyDogShiner because: DUH

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yes, you can make up things about things that never happened, or you can relay reality. Because that's what living things do. At least the difference is noticeable. a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

top topics

join