It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacist Frazier Cross Convicted of Three Murders at Jewish Centers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

White supremacist Frazier Glenn Cross was convicted Monday of capital murder in the killings of three people at two Kansas Jewish centers last year — convictions he'd predicted and told jurors he expected.

Cross, 74, pleaded not guilty even though he defiantly admitted having killed Dr. William Corporon, 69, and his 14-year-old grandson, Reat Underwood, outside Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City and Terri LaManno, 53, outside the Village Shalom retirement center in April 2014. None were Jewish.

Whit e Supremacist Frazier Cross Convicted of Three Murders at Jewish Centers

Something for everybody in this article. Anti-semitism, white supremacy, neo-Nazism sensational court proceedings and media coverage.

Considering nobody he killed was Jewish, I find the guy's defiance to be laughable. Then again he's the kind of guy that thinks anybody who doesn't agree with him is a Jew or serves the Jews. This guy wanted nothing more than to make a spectacle out of things and it's exactly what he tried to provoke.

The jury will reconvene on Tuesday to decide whether he's eligible for the death penalty.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Guess the jurors heart's weren't patriotic enough.

I don't think he should get the death penalty, let him sit in cell.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

The "zieg heil's" might have convinced the jury he wasn't a super awesome guy.

That or any of the other dozens of things about this guy.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Did he really toss those out?!

I will admit all I have seen of actual court footage was what I think was his opening statement.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I'll be very surprised if they issue the death penalty.

They'll most likely take his age into consideration and won't bother knowing that by the time the actual death sentence is carried out, he'll be long dead anyways.

The average inmate sits on death row for 15 years.

... but then again, with the way this troglodyte conducted himself in court, the jury may decide to hand him his ass.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Actually I think he did that at the reading of the verdict. But I just assumed his behavior was like that throughout.

He said he wished he had killed more so I mean...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Well ya the small speech I saw from him was him pleading with the jury to see that what he did was the right thing to do.

Sicking to say the least.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Sadly, these scum seem to be every where. I posted an opinion on Youtube the other day about fake nukes, put up by a guy with heavy anti Jew leanings and was instantly attacked. I was called stupid, genetically inferior and a slave of the Jews.
Let's hope the jury decides to give him a quick trip to the chamber or chair and saves him all that waiting time. On the other hand, years in prison, with nightly visits by Bubba, would be a nice punishment too.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I saw a report somewhere that he is terminally ill---can't recall the specifics but it seems that it had to do with pulmonary issues, maybe COPD or lung cancer. No matter what the jury decides the taxpayers are on the hook for his medical care for the rest of his life.
The quicker he joins his hero the Fuhrer the better. A quick read of the entry in wiki on him leaves me wondering why he was still walking around....a twenty year service record, Green Beret in Vietnam...and the part about his being an FBI informant is intriguing.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
He has emphysema and is dying anyway. He doesn't care if he gets the death penalty, he has said.

Possibly they could decide 'life with no medication or treatment', stick him in a cell, and let him pass naturally?

top topics

join