It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fiery Twin-tailed UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
While perusing YouTube looking for videos of interest. I started seeing a pattern.

Below are 3 separate videos dated between Nov 3, 2010, and Nov 22, 2014. There are many more. But these were the clearest I could find.

Video One

Video Two

Video Three

From what I can tell, these are not conventional contrails from a passenger jet. I cannot imagine space debris that large falls readily, and undocumented. Normally, if a satellite is decommissioned, its dropped into the south pacific and involves news coverage/tracking. They also do not display the normal characteristics of a meteorite. Which typically, descend much faster, and more explosive.

Thoughts, Opinions ? Or does anyone have an explanation for what it could be?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
My guess is aircraft contrail -- with the orange one being lit by the sunset

[Note: The other object in the image above is Comet Pan-STARRS -- Source]

edit on 8/30/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

The first video is a still from the second. The second video is of a jet at high altitude with a non-persisting contrail. The trail appears red because of the sunset. The final video is probably the planet Venus which appears as a divided blob because of a cheap digital zoom.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

This has been discussed here before a few times and the consensus leans towards a reflective contrail as Soylent as indicated.

edit on 30-8-2015 by Sublimecraft because: Removed image already posted by Soylent

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
In general, if a video has credits and weird music, it is a hoax. If it's just a brief clip with someone saying "What is that," it is probably genuine. In this case, as I said, a particularly brilliant appearance of Venus.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

At first, I was thinking the same. Until I saw the higher resolution shot ( 2nd pic I posted ). It seems high enough in quality that you'd be able to see the plane.. not just a solid red ball.

If its nothing special then I apologize for posting.
edit on 30-8-2015 by Triton1128 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Triton1128

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

At first, I was thinking the same. Until I saw the higher resolution shot ( 2nd pic I posted ). It seems high enough in quality that you'd be able to see the plane.. not just a solid red ball.

If its nothing special then I apologize for posting.

It's not really higher resolution. The top one has been cropped and magnified, making it look grainier. No need to apologize.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Triton1128
..... I cannot imagine space debris that large falls readily, and undocumented. Normally, if a satellite is decommissioned, its dropped into the south pacific and involves news coverage/tracking. ...

You are seriously misinformed about satellite reentries. Most heavy falling spacecraft are boosters, which are rarely deorbited deliberately. Actually, booster reentries creating a night sky fireball swarm have been shown to be a MAJOR source of 'giant mothership' UFO reports, all over the world, for half a century.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

But do they not make sure the waters are clear before launch due to the predicted decent of the booster stage? I've seen a number of launches be canceled due to boats being in projected debris paths.

My comment above was referring to satellites. Specifically ones we decommission on purpose.

Further digging actually corrected my initial post..

According to regulations from the Federal Communications Commission, any satellite in geosynchronous orbit—i.e., at an altitude of just under 36,000 kilometers—must be moved farther away from the Earth at the end of its useful life. A complicated formula determines how high the satellite must go to reach a suitable "disposal orbit," but most end up about 300 km above where they started.

top topics

join